HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-19 21:18:47

darcey
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

This is a thread for everyone on here with something to express either in writings poetry dreams or wishes. It doesnt matter what its about , hopefully no one will give anything but constructive critisism....All it has to do is come from the soul....And dont worry. This is a poem I wrote when I lived with my ex husband in a stately home in Norfolk ...and he lived with his mistress way way up on the top floor..while I roamed alone through the rest of the house miserably unhappy but expected to always be reasonable. because that is the way of the aristocracy and had been for centuries But this was a life for someone without a heart a soul and a spirit........There you are that wasnt too bad.! The Iron Gates. Come with me behind the gates Those gates of iron grand Into the lives of those inside With minds of shifting sand. I bet you wish this was your lot So priviledged with plenty To dine insplendour every night With hearts so cold and empty. To roam like spectres round the halls To gaze on paintings fine to drape yorself in precious jewels Passed to you down the line. Barons won and Earls took back And feuds were fought over land The Armour they wore That kept thier hearts cold The Knights of the Shifting Sand. And so it comes down to us wretched few To carry the Ancestral Curses In hearts that are cold Bought for pieces of gold From coffers and soft velvet purses.

Replies
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 of 10 
    Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-19 22:00:50

r1froog
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

an ode 2 my ex wife no one sees the things you do because i stand in front of you but you drive me all the time put the evil in my mind i used to sing and say my prayers lived my life without a care now i have become a fool because i listened to the mule

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-19 22:22:48

KaptainKwak
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

My eldest son when 13 was asked at school to write something about someone who was influencial in his life. He wrote this about my father; Grandad was a special person to us. He was very ill but always thought on the bright side of life and was a good friendly person. Although he's not with us anymore we'll try to be happy now that he has passed away because we know he doesn't want us to be sad. Us children have never seen him walk, at least he has been able to talk, but if we had seen him walk then we are sure he would be a normal, active, jolly type person. And now that he has gone, i speak for all of us her, "Goodbye, God Bess, we'll always love you year upon year" Coincidentaly this was done 2 days before my Father died, i have only changed it to past tense. He stood up at the funeral and read it out. I was, and still am, a proud father!

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-19 22:55:46

r1froog
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

when i worked in france i saw this written on pub wall when u have felled your last tree and polluted your last river can you then eat and drink all the monies you have put in your bank

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 00:59:02

Blackknight
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

All I see is black, A wall of nothing, No pictures or colours that speak of my life. All I hear is silence, Bringing me numbness. No laughing child or wife's affection, All i've touched is gone, Forever gone.................. This is from a very bad time in my life, all I can say is glad I don't feel like that anymore and everything is opposite......

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 01:55:42

r1froog
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

this is how i feel right now only my soul stops me crying wondering why im still alone only my soul keeps me from feeling so bad gives me stength to carry on

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 04:41:53

jules
600cc Boy Racer 

United States

this thread came on a perfect night. I was married for 23 years to a drunk who cared not , we've been apart for two years and i have no one which is better than having him , i suppose . Just on nights like this when i come home to my empty house I feel like I've become the invisible woman and if i were to not be here tomarrow noone would notice other than my family. My lonliness is so deep it takes my breath away. Sorry have had a bad day and am feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 07:15:57

darcey
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

just wanted to say...No Jules dont be sorry this is what its all about... us.... and who we really are.. We are not clowns all the time, or the names people like to hang on us.

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 07:54:55

daisyduke
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

To my daughters (even though the will never see this) being a mum is hard, and can be cruel there are no guidance books or rules, whenever it seems i try my best i always end up making a mess, I look to others for some kind of assistance but at every corner i'm met with resistance i feel so alone and trapped inside this the one job i cannot run from or hide, I've become a person whom i no longer know and for my life have nothing left to show my girls have gone cos they think i dont care all i wanted to do with my love was share, I hope in time that they understand that life out there aint that grand the only person on who they can depend is me their mum until the end

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 08:11:12

suzuki_goddess
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

you're all so good! i can't write like that!

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 08:18:32

daisyduke
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

when it comes from the heart, you will be suprised, and i would like to add a great thread,

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 10:14:26

blondie
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

back to the top....i have a feeling this thread is gonna be good

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 12:50:46

KaptainKwak
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Me too hun

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 17:10:39

blondie
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

come on darcey....you write the next one!!!

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 18:32:12

sublime
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

it's amaizing what you can put into words if it comes from the heart and holds true to you wether flying on high or feeling blue only you yourself can find that light and when you do still burning bright no longer will you feel blue

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 20:02:50

dub
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Sleep, but not to dream, To lay in the dark corner,of a troubled mind. So cold,its always cold, Down here, in the dark. Why the pictures,those flashing images, In the dark, i can still see clearly, I wish my mind, was blind to such scenes. Each night the same, never a change, Lifes blood pours on, life slips away. I only want to stop the screaming, From both mother and child a cry, But i can do nothing to stop it, I can do nothing to stem the flow, Helpless, all i can do is watch. I watched, he died. For Lee Wright, rest in peace.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 of 10 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ