HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-19 21:18:47

darcey
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

This is a thread for everyone on here with something to express either in writings poetry dreams or wishes. It doesnt matter what its about , hopefully no one will give anything but constructive critisism....All it has to do is come from the soul....And dont worry. This is a poem I wrote when I lived with my ex husband in a stately home in Norfolk ...and he lived with his mistress way way up on the top floor..while I roamed alone through the rest of the house miserably unhappy but expected to always be reasonable. because that is the way of the aristocracy and had been for centuries But this was a life for someone without a heart a soul and a spirit........There you are that wasnt too bad.! The Iron Gates. Come with me behind the gates Those gates of iron grand Into the lives of those inside With minds of shifting sand. I bet you wish this was your lot So priviledged with plenty To dine insplendour every night With hearts so cold and empty. To roam like spectres round the halls To gaze on paintings fine to drape yorself in precious jewels Passed to you down the line. Barons won and Earls took back And feuds were fought over land The Armour they wore That kept thier hearts cold The Knights of the Shifting Sand. And so it comes down to us wretched few To carry the Ancestral Curses In hearts that are cold Bought for pieces of gold From coffers and soft velvet purses.

Replies
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 of 10 
    Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-23 10:09:32

Martin
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Hidden meanings involving pleadings Extremely controlling in mental feelings Cunning script inviting healing ... Ultimately to end in destructive meetings! Martin :o) "summit written some time ago"

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-23 10:15:12

adz
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

The words to a song i wrote a while back, " Dreaming now with hope in my heart, waiting for the world to wake my life to start, dreaming of that distant place where i last carresed your face, every time i think of you im torn inside and i dont know what to do, Ive seen it all ive seen it all before, expectations come crashing down to the floor, your intentions were never clear, now we`ve wasted all of these years, the tears i cry most every night will bathe my soul make every thing allright. Untill tomorow when i wake again and im still wasting away, left with nothin, all alone with nowhere to go. life goes on, thats easy to say, untill you find your heart has gone a diffrent way, so many people seem to cary on , but i dont know if im that strong, if only we could start again, i`d never let you leave me, together till the end. untill tomorow when i wake again and im still wasting away, left with nothin, all alone with no where to go" written about my first love, i still think of her every now and again. If you ever see this... hi lorraine i still miss you honey.

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-25 13:52:28

Martin
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ To The Top There you go Blackknight ... Somewhere to put meaningful words etc

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-25 14:48:05

darcey
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pick me up sort out my strings make me dance to the tune that everyone brings.

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-25 17:24:54

blondie
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

u can be happy u can be sad tis a persons mood that can make u so glad hapi i am sad i am delighted i am at this precise moment am glad to be sharing this moment

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-25 23:07:13

weasleboy
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

heres one i wrote when me x run off with my best m8 its seems uve found another with whom ued rather be and after all the things we ve done its clearly not with me all the years we had together the hassle and the bother it breaks my heart to say it but ive lost u to another we grew up as kids in the same skool we sat close in the class n i loved the sports days we shared together in the grass but now u got another love its not exactaly wot i like i hope u rot in hell u bitch but feek i miss u mike pmsl

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-25 23:41:55

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

roflmao@weas

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-26 09:45:35

blondie
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl @ weas

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-26 11:44:02

darcey
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl.. thats a real goody weas..lol

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-26 17:08:37

Martin
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Return Again Softly drifting in that sweetness Not a shift in that completeness How strange to catch such beauty In the ashes of all that cruelty Come again oh gracious playmate Lest we both give in to our fate No caution should be expressed Calm will come to be addressed

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-30 01:01:32

r1froog
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i bring u fantasy i bring u pain we will disappear...never to return again we cut we bleed were lost like them then the fools they sail away doors are never open to the child without a trace of sin

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-30 01:22:45

adz
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Are you satisfied, with the lessons that your`e learning, is the fire really burning, do you know. Hey dream child, promisies are spoken, and promises are broken, electric eys that never let you see tham in the day night people !!!!

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-04-01 00:34:12

Blackknight
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

So close we sat, and for so long, Through many days and many songs, You grew on me like a great big vine, And i wished so bad that you were mine, I tried my best to make you see,that I wanted you to be with me, But I guess I was your going trend, And you wanted us to be...... just friends.................... That one hurt !

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-04-01 00:34:12

Blackknight
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

So close we sat, and for so long, Through many days and many songs, You grew on me like a great big vine, And i wished so bad that you were mine, I tried my best to make you see,that I wanted you to be with me, But I guess I was your going trend, And you wanted us to be...... just friends.................... That one hurt !

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-04-01 00:44:47

gixxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

you lot trying to make me cut my f****g wrists or what?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 of 10 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ