HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-19 21:18:47

darcey
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

This is a thread for everyone on here with something to express either in writings poetry dreams or wishes. It doesnt matter what its about , hopefully no one will give anything but constructive critisism....All it has to do is come from the soul....And dont worry. This is a poem I wrote when I lived with my ex husband in a stately home in Norfolk ...and he lived with his mistress way way up on the top floor..while I roamed alone through the rest of the house miserably unhappy but expected to always be reasonable. because that is the way of the aristocracy and had been for centuries But this was a life for someone without a heart a soul and a spirit........There you are that wasnt too bad.! The Iron Gates. Come with me behind the gates Those gates of iron grand Into the lives of those inside With minds of shifting sand. I bet you wish this was your lot So priviledged with plenty To dine insplendour every night With hearts so cold and empty. To roam like spectres round the halls To gaze on paintings fine to drape yorself in precious jewels Passed to you down the line. Barons won and Earls took back And feuds were fought over land The Armour they wore That kept thier hearts cold The Knights of the Shifting Sand. And so it comes down to us wretched few To carry the Ancestral Curses In hearts that are cold Bought for pieces of gold From coffers and soft velvet purses.

Replies
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 of 10 
    Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-20 21:59:46

blondie
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

The feeling of being held just wanting to be loved the look of adoration in ones eyes How could you make me feel, no sense of being? no worth? just a cuddle is all i asked Instead i cower i hide my face waiting, just waiting, Do it please, get it out the way I cant feel the pain, not any more You hurt me too much but tis I tis ME that now holds my head high No one will take my strength away from me I am stronger than ever I thank you really, for the strength ive found within I just want to feel loved i just want to feel safe one day one day, I will find someone true

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-21 00:27:18

r1froog
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

u said ude never leave me alone i gave u my heart u cried for my soul i dont understand something is wrong now i feel im a stranger in ure heart how can ifeel for the luv thats 2nd hand i no ishould leave but i just cant walk away im a stranger in luv

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-21 08:41:55

darcey
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

I am the Mask Maker I will make you feel good I will change your charecter Make you feel like you should What do you fancy Yellow or blue Theres a nice one with bells Or a blood splattered hue Change ..Youll fit in I can do this you know For you are the misfit You ve just GOT to go! But wait ..what s that you re saying???? ...Youd rather be dead!!! But you have a suggestion.... You ll send your husband instead........!!!

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-21 20:26:18

bertie
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Skip to the beat move within the time Listen closely with your soul so strong Can you hear my heart sing to the rhyme? Can you hear it’s meaning of the song Funny things happen when music arrives Can you live without it I doubt you so There is a part of it all in each of our lives Luckily for us this music will never go Caress its beauty night and all the day A whisper across the notes keeps us warm Forever in our hearts we know it’ll stay Now we know a new miracle has been born Trust once broken can never be replaced Our footsteps to the past have to be traced Depression once lived there but moved on We’ll forget it but we have to be strong Look inside yourself, you know it’s true Try and remember when you were you You can’t though can you, you’ve died You’re gone to yourself though you tried Find a spot that’s been forgotten, or torn Stars have guided you since you were born Cross the valley into the deep blue sea Rest there forever, watched over by me

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-21 21:05:19

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

not to be little anything that has been written here because it is all very good ........... but bertie, that was lovely u clever girlie xxx

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-22 01:34:05

r1froog
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

back 2 top...

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-22 07:51:37

darcey
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

that was beautiful Berts..I kno you ll go on here sometime today so dont forget not long now baby soon be home.cant wait. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-22 09:34:06

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

This was written a few months ago when i was out walking... The sun no longer shines The children are lost, the mother pines Everywhere is lifeless cold and dark The landscape barren bleak and stark Torn and twisted from hate and greed And from wounds that make the earth bleed To late now to kneel and pray All life has ebbed away To late now to run and hide For to day the world died the words come from pictures in my mind....

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-22 09:40:14

darcey
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Thankyou for yuor contribution Pale

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-22 13:12:47

bertie
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

thank you roeby :) i feel all embarresed now lol!! x

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-22 13:20:30

daisyduke
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Lost and alone i cry to you hidden in the shadows i weep alone and so hurt i wither away knowing your loves not for keeps

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-22 22:58:28

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Lets get this back up .........."It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents--except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets (for it is in London that our scene lies), rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness." Taken from another site showing poor taste, the words have no meaning, the plot explained. Now....................go back, read a few before this........................... Thread dies?

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-22 23:51:02

r1froog
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

this thread will never die......cuz people like us and heeps on here wont let it

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-23 00:51:53

gixxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Wasted youth Wasted youth I remember everything! I remember everything little thing, as if it happened yesterday I was barely seventeen, and I once killed a boy with a fender guitar I don’t remember if it was a telecaster or a stratocaster But I do remember that it had a heart of chrome, and a voice like a horny angel I don’t remember if it was a telecaster or a stratocaster But I do remember that it wasn’t at all easy It required the perfect combanation of the right power chords And the percise angel from which to strike! The guitar bled for about a week afterwords And the blood was zoot, dark and rich, like wild berrys The blood of the guitar was chuck berry red The guitar bled for about a week afterwords But it rung out beautifly And I was able to play notes that I had never even heard before So I took my guitar And I smashed it aganist the wall I smashed it aganist the floor I smashed it aganist the body of a varisty cheerleader Smashed it aganist the hood of a car Smasned it aganist a 1981 harley-davaidson The harley howled in pain The guitar howled in heat And I ran up the stairs to my parents bedroom Mommy and daddy were sleeping in the moonlight Slowly I opened the door Creeping in the shadows right up to the foot of their bed I raised the guitar high above my head And just as I was about to bring the guitar crashing down upon the center of the bed My father woke up, screaming stop! Wait a minute. stop it boy. what do you think your doing? That’s no way to treat an expensive musical instrument And I said, God damn it daddy, You know I love you, but you’ve got a hell of a lot to learn about rock n’ roll

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-23 08:58:25

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

The Words I write these words and feel complete It is mindless chatter and an easy feat With eloquent ease I create my verse But to me these lines converse I speak my mind and my dreams as well How they will end I can never tell With a line it begins and I start to write The prose come unbidden there is no fight Maybe ghosts and spirits guide my hand To conjure these words I haven’t planned Phrases dredged from a deep dark well And so I read the story the verses tell Open my mind and let the memories flow From a life of someone I don’t know You can say it is a gift or maybe a curse But this is how I write all my verse Blinding headaches and stinging eyes The shifting pattern shouts and cries I no longer control my very actions My mind is split into many fractions As the noiseless print on the paper rains The words feed and my energy drains Lines of love pain and hate Are served up on an A4 plate So now the verse is typed and finished The words say exactly what I had wished But there is only one thing that I can’t see Am I writing the words or are they writing me

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 of 10 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ