HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-03-19 21:18:47

darcey
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

This is a thread for everyone on here with something to express either in writings poetry dreams or wishes. It doesnt matter what its about , hopefully no one will give anything but constructive critisism....All it has to do is come from the soul....And dont worry. This is a poem I wrote when I lived with my ex husband in a stately home in Norfolk ...and he lived with his mistress way way up on the top floor..while I roamed alone through the rest of the house miserably unhappy but expected to always be reasonable. because that is the way of the aristocracy and had been for centuries But this was a life for someone without a heart a soul and a spirit........There you are that wasnt too bad.! The Iron Gates. Come with me behind the gates Those gates of iron grand Into the lives of those inside With minds of shifting sand. I bet you wish this was your lot So priviledged with plenty To dine insplendour every night With hearts so cold and empty. To roam like spectres round the halls To gaze on paintings fine to drape yorself in precious jewels Passed to you down the line. Barons won and Earls took back And feuds were fought over land The Armour they wore That kept thier hearts cold The Knights of the Shifting Sand. And so it comes down to us wretched few To carry the Ancestral Curses In hearts that are cold Bought for pieces of gold From coffers and soft velvet purses.

Replies
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 of 10 
    Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 20:44:29

Vita_Noval
1100cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

thank kk i have a few more poems but may not post yet

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 20:51:29

ana
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

tears for you ninja,, i, they have ob made up there own minds to be in contact with you, thats her choice, youv been a big part of there lives, as kk said give it time,

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 20:48:46

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

If its any help, Get a good brief, get parental responsibility. Always be on time to see your children, keep a diary of all phone calls and visits. All reciepts for clothing and days out. Never slag off the mother in front of the children, in fact praise her. Then see what develops, a sure fire deep loving relationship with your children will ensue, As it probably was before the shite hit the fan. But they need to see you stand strong and put away the tears and emotions. Remember they will take this thru the rest of their lives. Do you want to see emotionally unstable children, or ones who can relate to "mummy" and "daddy" at their worse moments being calm and respective. This sounds hard, in fact impossible........but it isnt. Experiance is the key here, we have gone thru it and now know how to deal with that situation. You dont so it seems, which is fine. But if you take our advise you will find the pain a bit less- no one said it would`nt hurt- and easier to come to terms with. Believe me in a short time you will be sowing the seed and have your children love you as they always have done. Moral here, keep calm. Move on.

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 20:59:50

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Soz could not be bothered to dress that up as a poem ect.

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 21:01:47

Vita_Noval
1100cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

well said ox, that brought tears to my eyes thanks

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 21:27:24

KaptainKwak
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Absolutely bang on ox. And Ninj i saw that work first hand for the man ox himself and you only need to see his joy now.

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 22:04:46

Vita_Noval
1100cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

as i say im new to this so bear with me called A LITTLE HOPE late at night. i started to cry. with all my might. i feared to die. then you spoke. and asked why i cry. i told you why. i wanted to die. you phoned me up. and made me smile. even though it was. not your style. you helped me get. from my low. thats proberly why. i like you so. said you like me so. and kept me high. so now my dear. i need not die. you gave me hope. when there was none. but now it seems. you have gone. i hope i have not. lost you my dear. at it will be. my biggest fear. i need you now. more than ever. maybe one day. we will be together. so tell me babe. what have i done. and then we may. have some fun. i love you babe. and i'll wait for you. until you feel. the same way too. i want to hear. your voice again. as it will lift. my heart again. so please baby. give me a chance. and i'll love you. for ever without a glance. you are my angel. that keeps me sane. so i pray that we. will talk again. i could go on for. ever in ths poem. but think its time. for me to be going. Wrote a while ago.

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 22:20:49

blondie
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

got a lump in me throat!

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 22:22:13

KaptainKwak
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Soz hun. will be more careful next time.

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 22:53:02

dub
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Careful kap ??

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 22:54:41

KaptainKwak
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i am tryin dub honest

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 22:54:26

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

He meant..........ohh kettles boiled,,,,,,,,,,,brb

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-22 23:01:12

dub
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

blondie thought u meant summit else!!!!! LOL

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-23 05:36:09

RebelHeart
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I sit alone And alone I stand Against a dark mighty foe I can make no demand And see the darkness And how it alters my view The more I push The less I pull And the more I pull The less I push And still the blackness Makes its way through A chink of light A passing phase A moment of hope And long sombre days And I see the blackness And I feel it too

Thread For Creativity, Writing and Poetry For All - Posted on 2006-05-23 06:25:10

The_Drifter
1300cc Superstar 

Zimbabwe

"Twas in a resturant, where they met Romeo and Julette He had no money to pay the debt, so "Rome e o'ed" what "Julie ett" hat and coat on....door closing!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 of 10 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ