HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-12 22:26:02

Hippyzolwiki
125cc Learner

United Kingdom

Are you fed up with seeing the same bikes ridden by the same people (usualy only at weekends and only then if its warm and dry!) they all look the same... Same name... Same colour... Same shape... Same sound Etc.

--

Replies
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 of 7 
   !!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 17:46:46

Hippyzolwiki
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

Hmmmm you seem to have a bit of an inferiority complex there gixxxy or what ever your name is... And you seem to have missed the whole point! Weekend biker... A person who has no riding skills. Who buys a very fast powerful bike. Then rides it like an idiot. Usualy thick rich nobodys trying to impress whoevers watching! NOTtHE GENUINE PERSON THAT BECAUCE OF CIRCUMSTANCES IE FAMILY who CAN ONLY RIDE AT WEEKENDS! Now, if you fall into the fist catagory that would explain your frustration.... If not then why grief me for saying what some.... Including some people on here.... Actualy think about these dickheads! As to plastic bikes etc.... Go to any town and or city and what do you see? Same bikes... Same colour etc. My point is BE UNIQUE!!!!!!!!

--

!!! TO .H.E.L.L. AND BACK !!!

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 17:56:01

Martin
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

whatever ...

--

Martin :o)

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 18:06:11

mandi6763
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i did get your point hippy, alot of the bikes are very samey nowadays, and some are of poor quality up to a few years ago, we have vstrom in the garage which was a good sturdy bike 2 years ago but nowadays they have replaced it all with plastic bits etc, the quality is poor nowadays,
the statisitics were actually posted recently and i cant remember where i saw them but they reckon that new bikers are killing themselves so fast , go out have money by the biggest fastest bike buyable and think that they can go out and ride like the wind, big mistake huh... in our area alone sixteen bikers have died in the last year and these were all big racing type bikes with new riders.

also i have another pet hate, and thats people showing off saying that their bike would beat your bike, if i see anyone belting down the roads at over a hundred miles an hour my feelings is they deserve whatever comes to them to be honest, if its on a track then thats fine, thats partly why i disagree with alot of the racing type bikes on the road today.

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 18:06:11

mandi6763
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i did get your point hippy, alot of the bikes are very samey nowadays, and some are of poor quality up to a few years ago, we have vstrom in the garage which was a good sturdy bike 2 years ago but nowadays they have replaced it all with plastic bits etc, the quality is poor nowadays,
the statisitics were actually posted recently and i cant remember where i saw them but they reckon that new bikers are killing themselves so fast , go out have money by the biggest fastest bike buyable and think that they can go out and ride like the wind, big mistake huh... in our area alone sixteen bikers have died in the last year and these were all big racing type bikes with new riders.

also i have another pet hate, and thats people showing off saying that their bike would beat your bike, if i see anyone belting down the roads at over a hundred miles an hour my feelings is they deserve whatever comes to them to be honest, if its on a track then thats fine, thats partly why i disagree with alot of the racing type bikes on the road today.

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 19:20:37

sozzle
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

right then,i have a cbr600rr and a bandit.i love sports bikes,fighters and cruisers.hate fookin scoots and bloody goldwings.i dont ride every day cos my work prevents it.i am a biker though cos i think its a lifestyle choice.i dont ride in winter cos falling off hurts.also being froze to death aint nice either.fair play to those that do though.there are too many sports bike riders riding round at warp factor 10 who are total tossers.cutting people up including other bikers.on the other hand the attitude i get from chop riders is holier than thou.both sides have faults.i have ridden with indian bikers on sports bikes,bike clubs on chops,women on little uns and many more.bein a biker aint about ridin every day or ridin at 200 mph,its about being a good person and loving riding a bike no matter what it is or how often.oh and my bikes are paid for but if i get offered 0 per cent finance im gonna keep the interest meself aint i?theres a lot of chav bikers and a lot of wannabe rebels without a clue.lets ignore em an all av a laff.fook it,if yer on ere and laffin,yer a biker.rock and roll mother hubbards.

--

im ***FILTERED WORD*** e but im keen.

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 19:18:56

Hippyzolwiki
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

strange... iv talked to loads of plastic and chop riders about this weekender thing and the sameness of nearly all modern bikes and this site is the first out of all sites etc that i have visited where people take offence!!!!! gixxxxxxxxxxxxxxy has thrown his dummy, and a couple of others seem a little upset!!!! why????????? most bikes do look the same..... most weekenders do ride like dick heads.... does throwing your dummy change the facts???? NO! i am relieved to see that there are some "normal" people here that do recognise both problems... sameness and dickheads..... to those "normal" people... lots of respect.... to the others.... well, what can i say, there only answer is to race!!!!!! what is it, the faster you go the better you are????
now theres an easy question to answer....

anyway... iv been on here for a day and i think iv managed to suss out who the wasters are on here.....

so to all the real people on here... hi, my names jimbo... pleased to meet you.

to the others.... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha morons!!!! (and you know who you are... dont you eh?)

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 19:39:15

Hippyzolwiki
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

g.day sozzle...

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 19:37:15

franonacbr
1100cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

i ride a cbr 600 and proud of it, i ride all year round( i have to get to work and i can't drive)
i know what u mean about peeps with bikes that can't ride, i know someone with an r1 who talks a good ride, in reality, my partner (also on a cbr6) left him for dust. them sort of peeps anoy the life out of me, but to say that a plasic bike is rubbish is an insult. yes some are the same but they can be personilzed if u have the cash to do so, i for one don't have the cash.
oh and too add.....
rip the lady biker who died the other day, she was only 24, lost control of her bike and went under a 30 plus ton lorry.

--

The best things in life have 2 wheels

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 20:00:30

gixxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

yes youve been on here a day and you started your first post with an insult to people who for no fault of thier own can only ride at certain times ie work family , you started this thread ! just defending us REAL bikers.! you can ride what you want! just cos i think its crap is my business ! why start your first post like that? what do you want us to do ? let you choose our bikes? we like sports riding , and DONT speed in built up areas! we get our kicks any way we can , and a jumped up little squirt like you will never change me/us! if youre so into bikes , would you like us all to pack it in? and do what? i live and breathe bikes 24/7 , my blade , cb 250, z 900, cb500t, morini 350 .(2 in bits) are better than the sad little peter fonda trip 'sickle' you call a BIKE. over to you shortie...

--

'it wasnt me! i only just got here!'

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 20:10:10

gixxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

and you think youre unique? unique means different! youre stamped from the same mold as all the custom-brainwashed unwashed! lol

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 20:24:29

catherine
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

You can call me what you want Hippy, (even though you didn't seem to have the balls to add my name to Gixxers) but as I have no mechanical skills whatsoever, I have no choice but to buy a 'plastic' bike as you put it.

As a point of fact, i do agree that people who take their test then go out and buy an R1 seem to have neither riding skills nor brains, but the fact that you insulted a lot of people on here by your antagonistic post is what has made us defend our choices.

I find this whole thing slightly ridiculous, so I will not be adding to this post again

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 21:45:26

vfor
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

why is his head shaped like a penis ??????
oh i get "chopper rider"
another falic suggestion
ah i have it now.....he's got a very small willy.........rpmsl

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 22:37:56

bubblesloves69
1300cc Superstar 

Next door to a pub in an interbred village, Kent
United Kingdom

Why is everyone getting so riled?

We're all entitled to our own opinions. I've spent time and ridden with all kinda of riders, each are different and have their own personal reasons for riding a bike.

If I was to make the decision to ride customs IMO and experience the only advantages of doing so a over sportsbike is less negative police attention.... unfortunately because the police assume that these riders are more sensible on the road! IMO and with ppl I've ridden wiv over the past year customs riders pay less attention to what they are doing (usually because they are showing off their patches, p*ssed, stoned, admiring the scenery or dodging bits of metal flying off the bike in front) they may not show off like "some" sportsbikes riders but they are just as dangerous in a different way.

The difference between riders and bikers IMO is that bikers know how to control their bike, look our for and avoid hazards, are self-aware of their capabilities and enjoy riding their bike. So I can't see how the type of bike you ride, when you ride it or how often can catagorise what or who you are.

I like gixxers summary of "custom-brainwashed unwashed", fooking hilarious rofl

Oh bear pass us the popcorn hun lol

--

The louder you scream the harder I ride..... !!!

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 23:07:17

gixxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

watch this space! why do most guys ride chops? cos theyre dwarfes! weeeeere off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz he really is a wiz of a wiz etc , MUNCHKIN,...SUCK MY COC K!!!! actually bubbles if youre reading this its an invite!

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 23:14:03

Ducatibird
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

don't you just love it here pmsl.............

--

Wasn't me honest I never did it

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 of 7 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ