HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-12 22:26:02

Hippyzolwiki
125cc Learner

United Kingdom

Are you fed up with seeing the same bikes ridden by the same people (usualy only at weekends and only then if its warm and dry!) they all look the same... Same name... Same colour... Same shape... Same sound Etc.

--

Replies
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 of 7 
   !!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 13:45:35

gixxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

actually our lass on her old rs100 yam could probably blow yer off! so what do you do on it? just drive everywhere really really slowly ? ive owned about 6 or 7 cb 750s , i had one in me bedroom once . as an ornament had too many bikes, i had one f1 which had full yoshi works kit , and would pull a genuine 125 standard theyll pull 110, so whats yours do 85? 90? , what a waste of time...chopping an old cb750 is like raping a pensioner...

--

'it wasnt me! i only just got here!'

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 14:12:32

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

look what u've gone and done .......... u've upset gixxer now

--

Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 14:49:53

Hippyzolwiki
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

1. I also own and run my own bike shop. 2. Instead of selling mass produced crap, i build from scratch. 3. I also run race and sponser 2 drag bikes... 4. You just aint got the balls to build n ride your own machine! Obviously no confidence in your own skills... Yawn yawn need i say more!

--

!!! TO .H.E.L.L. AND BACK !!!

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 15:12:57

nuty
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

im not particually keen on weekend w@nk3rs must admit but hey they make me chuckle spec the kids (young lads) on their cbr6's and zx6rs cuz i can av em off of a set of traffic lights on me ikkle gurly 535 of course they over take me not long after (my ikkle burt just avnt got the mid range) but it still makes me smile seeing the looks on their faces 1) because a tiney weeny cruisers just ad em and 2) becuz it waz a gurl riding. cant knock the old honda's had a cbx750 meself last yr

--

it wasnt me

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 15:37:32

rsvar7
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

well seeing as i ride all year snow rain whatever ...chucked it in the snow ...yes then again seeing as iv ridden allsorts ....and prob broke a few along the way and the end of it all .....im a biker always have been ....always will therefore ill leave the ammunition for the press and whatever pc prats are out there
bikers r bikers right .....does it matter what it is ...somehow doent think so

--

grab em by the danglies..and lets go for it...ding dong

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 15:45:17

nuty
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

there is most definately a huge difference between being a biker and being a motorcyclst. bein a biker aint all about the riding its the lifestyle that goes wiv it.

--

it wasnt me

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 16:03:25

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

well i'm deffo just a motorcyclist then! and i can't say i'm one bit embaressed about it. i ride as and when we have time to and i enjoy it alot. i nod to everyone on a bike, whatever sort of bike it is. infact the only people i don't nod to r young chavs on scooters!!! lol

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 16:10:20

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

oh btw hippy u should get intouch with steve on here (user name steve1). he has a bike shop and makes custom choppers. he has been on the telly too!!!! he is also in one of the bennetts ads lol

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 16:19:03

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

sits back and passes the popcorn round...

--

revenge is a dish best served...............with croutons

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 16:22:59

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

give us some bear

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 16:17:20

Hippyzolwiki
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

He he he some people have no sence of humer... Example... Piece of plastic travelin at 900mph up the road. People look n think wot a ***FILTERED WORD*** ... Hell kill himself befor long! A propper bike rider rides a bit slower... Is less likly to kill himself., n people get chance to look n wish they were riding! Weekend bikers are usualy the ***FILTERED WORD*** s! A bike even plastic is a bike true... But its the person who rides who sets the standard!

--

!!! TO .H.E.L.L. AND BACK !!!

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 16:36:03

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i don't think mine does 900mph

just a point tho .... i may ride a crotch rocket and it may be plastic and it maybe japanesse BUT i don't do wheelies i don't do stoppies i don't use the road as a race track I DO have respect for other road users I HAVE taken an advanced riding course AND even i look at some riders and think "prick" so i am with u on that one hippy.

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 16:36:55

catherine
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

So what you're trying to say is that people look at me on my plastic bike, which incidently is on HP because it's 0% so therefore there's no point in paying it off with the money I have in the bank which is offsetting against my mortgage nicely (that must make me stupid eh?) and think, look at her, she's a ***FILTERED WORD***, because I'm riding the bike of my choice, not yours, and I'm not covered in tatts and piercings????

If that's what makes a biker, then I ain't one, but to be quite honest, I don't give a monkies. I ride my bike as and when I can, I'm happy with that, what you do is your business.

--

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 16:58:18

gixxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

yer just a wan ker matey why oh why would i build sh it like that ! only plastic on my blade is the fairing! and i dont just ride sports bikes ! i just hate the wan kers who build and ride sheds like yours! i cant afford to build the bike of my dreams! how much did the chop cost 250.00 quid? lol and weve just got pi ss wet through riding in the rain! shock horror! you kin dwarf loser!

--

'it wasnt me! i only just got here!'

!!! CHOPS !!! - Posted on 2007-06-13 17:53:29

mandi6763
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

lmao at hippy, ooooh you were bored today lol, i certainly do agree with you in some respects about the weekend biker bit, but i think most of the peeps in here are die hard bikers that will fight their case to the death, but there are an aweful lot of forty somethings who for some reason or another (usually midlife crisis lol) do go out and buy a bike and suppose they can just go and ride it, usually ends in tragedy i hasten to add. anyhow hippy welcome to the site, we like a bit of debate in here lol, have fun lol . i love watching everyone throwing their toys out the pram lol you know hes just trying to wind everyone up lol
doing a mighty fine job i hasten to add xxxxxxxxxxx

--

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 of 7 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ