HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

IMPORTANT Site Rules - Posted on 2004-12-04 12:52:57

Mark
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

I have noticed a few new users abusing this site in several ways so I thought a few rules would be in order. What I intend to do is put a page up defining the rules, but what should they be? This site is not a commercial venture, it is just a bit of fun and a community so I do not think it would be fair for me to impose rules on everyone without the agreement of the regular users so this thread is for everyone to reach agreement on what the rules should be. I will post my initial thoughts shortly. Mark

Replies
    1 2 3 of 3 
   IMPORTANT Site Rules - Posted on 2004-12-12 02:29:55

back_in_the_wind
250cc Rider 

United States

Ok not bad but how in the hell are you going to know if someones info is faulse? Did you know that 65 % of all profiles contain false info...?

IMPORTANT Site Rules - Posted on 2004-12-14 14:06:45

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

all of the rules seem fine to me. i take it when you say advertising we are talking about websites owned by peeps ect rather than say an interesting article on a site or a game ect. its a great site and its a shame that some people find they want to abuse the hospitality of the place.

1 2 3 of 3 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ