HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Moto1 - Sky Sports - Posted on 2004-11-16 17:48:57

carly18
50cc Newbie

United Kingdom

Just a reminder that Moto1 will be shown on Sky Sports this week. The show is named 'Motocross' and will be shown on the Sky Sports Channels. ORIGINAL PRESS RELEASE MOTO1 TELEVISION COVERAGE CONFIRMED The exciting Moto1 event at Donington Park on October 30-31 has captured the imagination of SKY Sports and an agreement has been made for five hours of coverage. SKY Sports will broadcast a one-hour review show of Moto1 on the following dates: Wednesday November 17 16.00hrs SKY Sports 3 Wednesday November 17 20.00hrs SKY Sports 2 Wednesday November 17 23.00hrs SKY Sports Extra Thursday November 18 11.30hrs SKY Sports 2 Thursday November 18 15.00hrs SKY Sports 3 Moto1 Chairman Peter Duke commented: ³I am delighted with this commitment from SKY. A total of five broadcasts and at prime times certainly illustrates SKYıs interest in the event. ³From the talks I have had it is obvious that SKY truly believe in the Moto1 concept, are taking it very seriously and expect a lot of public interest.² SKY Sports has a strong relationship with motorcycle sport, bringing the World Superbike Championship to the nationıs attention in the mid 1990s and currently offering extensive coverage of the British Superbike Championship and Speedwayıs SkyBet Elite League matches. Moto1 involves 24 of Britainıs leading motorcycle sportsmen doing battle during a hectic two days of competition over four disciplines; road racing, motocross, supermoto and trials. Moto1 will run from 9am to 4.30pm each day. Additional attractions include the final round of the World Stunt Riding championship, a World Long Jump record attempt, freestyle motocross demonstrations, youth trials and motocross, a National Supermoto, two days of road races, a Classic Parade, the ³world famous² Purple Helmets and an extensive trade exhibition. Moto1 Managing Director Robbie Allan added: ³The television coverage has been paramount to our Moto1 plans and itıs fantastic news that we now have an agreement in place with SKY.² For more information see www.moto1.org or contact carlyrathmell@yahoo.co.uk

Replies

Moto1 - Sky Sports - Posted on 2004-11-16 18:57:32

si
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

David Knight won and Wayne Braybrook came third,good to watch though

Moto1 - Sky Sports - Posted on 2004-11-17 09:46:58

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

LOL carly don't be so tight pay Roe n Mark for a banner that's we're gonna do! (Just as soon as my exams are over and I've got one sorted!)

Moto1 - Sky Sports - Posted on 2004-12-01 03:02:42

groundsman
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

i missed one was it any good, any of think its worth doing every year ?

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ