HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

heres a tip for yas lads - Posted on 2006-07-27 14:54:38

hammerntongs
1300cc Superstar

Thailand

hears a tip for yas lads never and i mean never go shoping with a teanage daughter im just back from an excurshon of this tipe and i wont be going again ever . tell them to go with there frends lads... standing in next or new look or iney of them shops is a blody night mare and not a look i want to cultivate i think the onley reason she wanted me to go was to carry the shoping oh and the wallet at one stage she said to me i need a bigger basket i thought i need a bigger blody bank balence . ffs ill be in theripy for weeks :)

Replies
    1 2 of 2 
    heres a tip for yas lads - Posted on 2006-07-28 10:10:32

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

lol i think u and mark should talk reverend lol i am a nitemare for shopping (only spend what i have tho well ish) and my daughter has been taught well lol and in something years it will be my 40th and then a week later it will be my daughters 18th so thats a nice few quid for mark to look forward to lol ......... altho we have only got the one wedding to pay for .......... even i can feel your pain at having to cough up for 3!!!!!!!!!!!

heres a tip for yas lads - Posted on 2006-07-28 10:21:15

The_Reverend
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Darcey, consider a naturist ceremony (Hunstanton?) but be careful when the Minister says "Will everybody please rise". Roebs, be kind to Mark. Announce that you've decided to celebrate your half century instead and tell daughter that she can have coming of age at 21 because you are a traditionalist (Plus, and this is an important thought, her friends will be better able to handle BOOZE after a few years practice).

heres a tip for yas lads - Posted on 2006-07-28 14:43:18

hammerntongs
1300cc Superstar 

Thailand

know what you mean rev lol least iv only got one so its no as bad and shes leaving home soon hurayyyyyyyyyyyyyy there is a god after all lol .... na il miss her somit terribal she has been the one thing in my life that has kept me going when all else had turned to sh1t i realy dread to think what id of been like if it wasent for her .. and for a long time i thought i was looking after her ha more fool me it was the other way round .. just gos to show how rong you can be i must go and thank my god now for the best gift iney man can ever get ............... the love of a daughter

heres a tip for yas lads - Posted on 2006-07-28 15:12:35

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

awwwwwww hammer thats lovely .......... u made me cry now bless ya

heres a tip for yas lads - Posted on 2006-07-28 15:40:37

daytona675
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

lol HT - the girls are bad, managed to get 13 yr old on bike but she only wants to wear dainese! She evens sends me to Somerfield to buy her 'monthleys', apparently her pocket money doesn't cover health items! Ive told the 8 year boy SIDI dont make size 13 boots! Plus Triumph dont make Daytonas in mini size, and I would like a remote control helicoptormyself. Bless um!

heres a tip for yas lads - Posted on 2006-07-28 15:55:27

ana
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

aww hammer , bless you, im sure she really appreciates how lucky she is to have such a great dad ,, now weres my hankies too ,,

1 2 of 2 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ