HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

More Hillbilly Humor - Posted on 2005-03-14 06:45:41

Wildchild
1000cc Pro Racer

United States

A North Carolina State trooper pulled over a pickup on I-85. The >>> trooper asked, "Got any ID?" >>> >>> The driver replied, "Bout whut? >>> >>> ======================================== >>> >>> A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of >>> the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car >>> and one behind it. >>> >>> Then he got back in the car to wait. A passerby studied the scene >>> as he >>> drove by and was so curious he turned around and went back. He >>> asked the fellow what the problem was. The man replied, "I have a flat >>> tire. >>> >>> "The passerby asked, "But what's with the flowers?" >>> >>> The man responded, "When you break down they tell you to put >>> flares in the front and flares in the back! I never did understand it >>> either." >>> >>> >>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> A group of North Carolina friends went deer hunting and paired off >>> in twos for the day. >>> >>> That night, one of the hunters returned alone, >>> staggering under the weight of an eight-point buck. >>> >>> "Where's Henry?" the others asked. >>> >>> "Henry had a stroke of some kind. He's a couple of miles back up >>> the trail," the successful hunter replied. >>> >>> "You left Henry laying out there and carried the deer back?" they >>> inquired. >>> >>> "A tough call," nodded the hunter. "But I figured no one is going >>> to steal Henry!" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The young man from North Carolina came running into the store and >>> said to his buddy, >>> >>> "Bubba, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking >>> lot!" >>> >>> Bubba replied, "Did you see who it was? >>> >>> "The young man answered, "I couldn't tell, but I got the license >>> number."

Replies

No Responses 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ