HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-13 21:16:19

vibro
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

im sitting here just pondering the world...my life where ive been what im doin what ill do where ill go do any of you get all philosophical im not a professor or anything but sometimes i like to put some perspective on me doins and stand back and just have a look.........at the mo it all looks ok......cause despite my run of bad luck lately ive still got me mates on here where i live.....me health and me family .......and me bike so i guess im pretty lucky how you doin?????????

Replies
    1 2 of 2 
   what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-13 23:12:18

runningbiker
125cc Learner 

United States

I'm doing great friend, here in the south of California, U.S. The weather is great. I've been riding my bike everywhere having a great time. It's the beginning of marathon season and I'm completely healthy at the start of the season this year. Hopefully this will be another great year of riding and running. I get to meet a lot of new friends every year as a result of both. I expect this year to be the same. It already seems to be starting that way. Thanks mate.

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-14 00:12:49

rubber
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

hummm i'm a dumb blonde what do i know?? I have nothing in life where i say what if cos i'm happy i done things i have. and who i am now. my life like money and material stuff is a bit shit but fuck that it is not the balance of it all. I love biker rallies and getting blotted on a few gallens of beer. I love camping and feeling a love of nature keeps me wanting to wake up. as well as me kids

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-14 13:13:34

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

well this year has been a bit slow due to the unemployment but i still have my bike and still manage to get out to ride for a few miles on a daily (more or less) basis. i love getting to rallies (tho only a couple of local ones this year), and i have discovered two wheel chat which is almost as much fun . all in all a not bad year

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-14 14:43:48

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

life at the mo is real smooth in the scunj household....i got the job i dreamed of from when i was a kid, which also means more time to ride and i've just married a top lass...who incidentally didn't bat an eyelid when i came home from the bike show and when i told her i wanted to spend £360 on new cans but refrained ....she called me a daft bastid and i should've bought them for a birthday/crimbo pressie for meself....aaaaaarrrrrrrrghggggggghhhhhhhh

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-14 15:30:42

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

lol@scunjee well all I can say is if u had bought them u would probably be in the dog house lol women u can't win can ya pmsl

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-14 15:53:16

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Just seen a newsflash scunj, they is still moping up the drool spill @ the xaust stand........told ya to buy it didnt i..........

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-14 16:02:23

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

u bunch o' BASSA's :0/

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-14 16:06:17

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Well my run of bad luck keeps getting worse. But the best thing thats happened to me this year was stumbling in on this place and you guys. Things dont seem as bad now. Despite all the bad stuff that happens at home i now i can always come in here and rely on you lot to cheer me up...... yes Mike and Ox even you two shouting at me makes me laugh sometimes. Maybe next year will be my 12 years of badness over. Untill then, thanks guys i owe you all a drink!!!

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-14 20:25:03

thumps
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

scuj, wot can i say other than...................TOLD YA SO lol

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-14 20:52:26

papaninja
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Well........what can i say....... Thought i had things worked out only to be told I'm gonna be a dad AGAIN.... life turned upside down but all things considered not as bad as i first thought, maybe have to put off moving to France for a few yrs now, but what the hell........ Glad to have found the room again, was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms, some old faces and lots of new ones, glad to see the abuse hasn't relented and most of the time its all good fun........ Keep it up lads and lasses....... Ian

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-15 11:20:29

bazzoka
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

.the second half of this year has made all the pain and suufrening seem worth it, i got my license back, finally got rid of those skeletons in the cupboard, hell i even rode an sp1 and thumps big bike!! But they were absoloutly nothing compared to meeting bubbles,she is the most amazing wonderful caring person i have ever met,i allways got told that people like her were out there, but never beleived it until we met, then she maid my year even better by agreeing to marry me!! she really has made me a better person for knowing her and has taught me so much in such a little time,I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with her.........WOW!!!, Not only that she also lets me ride her bike!! Next year is looking good too, im on the verge of a carrer change and everythin seems to be falling in place finally................

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-15 13:12:45

bubblesloves69
1300cc Superstar 

Next door to a pub in an interbred village, Kent
United Kingdom

You bastid u nearly made me cry at work!!! Thank u baby. Yeah, I've had a real rough time for the last 3 years but everything is finally falling into place now that I have found somebody who will look after my bike...... and me! Just looking forward now and nothing will hold me back. Thanx to Thumps for being there for me too.... even though you might not realise it you've been great and just having you and Bazz around has made such a difference in 2004 and for the future. Sorry for the soppy stuff..... this is sooooooo unlike me! :o)

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-15 14:13:22

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Have had a hard few years, But stayed strong and then got my man back. Moved away for a new start, things seemed great but my new job didnt turn out as good as i had hoped, then to get the news i was 3 months pregnant was a bit of a surprice!!! Things will be hard but hay didnt think i would ever have the chance to have my own baby, Getting more excited now.Things are going to be very diffrent for the rest of my life not only myself to think about! But hay i have the most wonderful man, his baby and a lovley house. Bad things that happen only make you stronger ( i should be a super hero by now) hehehehehe im glad i can catch up with old friends on here, and make new ones. been missin you guys xx

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-15 18:22:54

thecatlass
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

well i have had a hell of a year too. still reeling over last years accidents. gonna take a while to get over the last one. split up with fiancee. moved house mini me started school. promoted twice at work. started building a bike studying final year of degree so its been a bit hectic to say the least. but i'm looking forward to the next installment of dynasty! looking forward to crimble with my 5 year old. gail x

what can i say................ - Posted on 2004-11-15 22:55:31

rubber
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

sshhh dont tell anyone but i got me degree this yr dispite having dyslexia and me dad died the yr i started the course, broke me coller bone 2nd yr of course. I fekkin did it. but i still not got a job, though i'm more content with my life. I'm taking up being a carer for me mum, and hope to get everything else sorted out as in some form of job as well.

1 2 of 2 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ