HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

maliscious damage - Posted on 2005-02-27 19:11:55

rev_
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

wouldnt you just know it! the first decent sunday for ferkin ages and my bike gets vandalised! went downstairs as usual to find front and back indicators smashed, rear panel wrenched off and a large rock lying next to her....BASTRDCUNTSHITWANKARSEFUCKTWAT!!!!!!!! After a rant and rave and a notice telling the gutless wanker to knock on my door and sort this out with real bloody violence i'll see what becomes of it if there are any of you wondering what the police are doing about it, they can join the queue behind me. GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR I fixed it up with black tape and went for a blast in the cold.......without worrying about the whitre slippy stuff and imaging what his face will look like after i've caved it in with my Sidi's....managed a smile at least once today. to those of you that know me, why is it that at the first sign of good biking weather Rev_ gets a kick in the bollox?????

Replies

maliscious damage - Posted on 2005-02-27 19:42:58

davie
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

good luck in the hunt rev..give us a shout if you need any assistance.

maliscious damage - Posted on 2005-02-27 19:45:58

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

rev m8...the only word for the lowlife who did that is scum

maliscious damage - Posted on 2005-02-27 19:51:23

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

those feckers are up there with the rapists rev - need their bollox chopping off.

maliscious damage - Posted on 2005-02-27 20:04:30

jayr1cooper
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

i dont and never will understand human beings, i work with low life scum and i often wonder why they did what they did and my wondering is still that, you have my sympathy rev it is just mindless pricks who no doubt went for a few beers last night and got their brave heads on i too would like you to get hold of this scumbag but unfortunately he is probably one of these who needs his mates around him for support and also be on the phone to the law in double quick time and you would be in court before them i can assure you

maliscious damage - Posted on 2005-02-27 21:56:46

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

iv had a similar thing happen to one of my bikes . the one time i left it parked outside i came down in the morning to find that some fuckwit had poured a bottle of brake fluid all down the side of the tank, it ruined a very expensive paint job and i never did find out who did it. i have a rear panel (tail unit) off a xj900 it may fit let me know if you want to try it.(it wont match the colour scheme but might do till you find one that does).

maliscious damage - Posted on 2005-02-28 11:15:02

Bobro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

FIND THEM DUDE, FIND THEM AND DONT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!!! VIGALANTY JUSTICE!!!! But as mentioned earlyer, you would probably end up in court and not them Justice is blind :'(

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ