HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

impossible - Posted on 2005-02-26 20:37:48

bp900
50cc Newbie

United Kingdom

A biker finds an old motorcycle in a barn, Buys it for £20 from the farmer and trailers it home. He's busy polishing the tank to see what the make is when 'poof'!*#@+', the genie of the tank appears and says "master, you have given me my freedom, whatever you wish for shall be yours, just name it". Stunned, our intrepid biker thinks for a moment and says " I've always wanted to go to the states, but I'm afraid of flying, and I get seasick on my Auntie Mabel's waterbed. I'd like you to build me a 6 lane motorway from somewhere on the west coast, Cornwall would be nice, cos that's where Auntie Mabel stays, all the way across the Atlantic to Florida.It's hot there and there's loads of Harleys and wimmin. I'd like there to be a 100 mph minimum speed limit and petrol available at service stations positioned no further apart than 25 miles in case I need to pee. The petrol must cost no more than 30p a litre and the food must be up to the high standards demanded by bikers everywhere, loads of burgers and beer, all at low low prices. The cops have to be polite and pay fines to US if they stop us. I f you could also arrange for the weather always to be fair and the temperature at about 25degrees C, that would be great. Er... I think that's all". The genie of the tank stares at him. " Are you crazy?! Do you know how long that would take? How would I get the supports down to the ocean floor? Do you know how much concrete it would take? Petrol at 30p a litre! You're going back 20 years man(true). Polite cops! Are you having a laugh? And if I tamper with the Atlantic weather systems, what would happen elsewhere on the planet? You're nuts! It's just impossible. Pick something else. Biker brains thinks again and says" I've got it. I want you to explain to me how a woman's mind works. When she says yes does she mean yes? When she says 'does my bum look big in this', does she want the truth? If she says Off you go on your bike for the day and enjoy yourself does she mean it or will she be homicidal when I get home? Can you guide me through the labyrinth of a woman's mind and let me understand?Please. The genie looking downcast replies " How many service stations did you want?" (note for ladies;of course this may be taken to question a man's ability to understand anything much... no offence)

Replies

impossible - Posted on 2005-02-27 01:20:28

thecatlass
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

LMAO......... love the disclaimer!!!! Gail x

impossible - Posted on 2005-02-27 13:28:18

yzfchick
400cc Rider 

Ireland

pmsl.... even the giene knows not to touch that subject (women) hehe

impossible - Posted on 2005-02-27 13:34:01

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

I like how you lost ya nerve at the end there bp. lol

impossible - Posted on 2005-02-27 17:35:23

realslapper
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

yous men will never work us women out

impossible - Posted on 2005-02-27 19:50:32

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

say it again for us lot in the cheap seats rs

impossible - Posted on 2005-02-27 20:11:18

jayr1cooper
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

to understand women is like to understand ? i havent a clue and gave up trying a long time ago

impossible - Posted on 2005-02-28 16:51:47

Bobro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Absolutly Brilliant, very funny stuff

impossible - Posted on 2005-02-28 18:39:58

Wildchild
1000cc Pro Racer 

United States

HHmmmmmmm....Bp--Kissin our butts and kickin 'em at the same time.........Nah, wait-that's is pretty typical after all. LOL

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ