HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-23 18:20:33

Scoot_R_tramp
50cc Newbie

United States

Ladies if you follow this simple rules you will never have a problem with your man. 1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us bitching about you leaving it down. 1. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again! 1. Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it. 1. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be. 1. Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her. 1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way. 1. Crying is blackmail. 1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it! 1. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand. 1. Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress? 1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question. 1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for. 1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor. 1. Check your oil! Please. 1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days. 1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We refuse to answer. 1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one. 1. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic. 1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself. 1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials. 1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we. 1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is. 1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that. 1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you. 1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle. 1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear. 1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really. 1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks. 1. You have enough clothes. 1. You have too many shoes. 1. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take the quiz together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz. 1. BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you. 1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know we really don't mind that, it's like camping.

Replies
    1 2 of 2 
   Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-23 18:35:52

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl hide scoot quick. lol

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-23 19:20:06

rev_
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

my missus read this and it all became apperent! guys show it to your other halfs and see what happens...... you may need to show it more than once though........ and find the raw steak for the bruise on your head from the flying iron.... glad it wasnt hot!

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-23 19:47:23

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

All true but never ever ever forget mothers day....................ya been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-23 21:04:48

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

hmmmmmmmmm where did i put that ignore button again? i can't be doing with seeing peoples mouths move but all i can hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-23 21:52:12

jayr1cooper
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

good for you m8 and enjoy your night on the sofa they are very amusing

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-23 22:31:20

cluadia
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

Has she realy had a headache for 17 months. What are you doing wrong?

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-24 00:29:56

yzfchick
400cc Rider 

Ireland

pmsl funny..... roeby u just do ur job lol ps: like we say back home a man can be the head of the house but a woman is the neck and she can turn the head at any direction she wants hehe

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-24 01:47:38

sky
125cc Learner 

United States

what kind of shit is that

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-24 09:12:45

the_grim_reaper
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I think it's meant to be humourous, Sky (exceot the bit about the shoes, that's true ;-)) Cheers Grim

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-24 09:43:23

Zx6man
50cc Newbie 

United Kingdom

Its Law apparently.....

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-24 11:23:11

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl@chick my Nan used to tell me that, then she would say watch this ......... and get my Grandad to do what ever she wanted lol And I'm sorry MEN but if we r so bad why the hell can't u function without us but yet we can manage without u???

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-24 12:55:16

graz79
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Roeby woman can not function without us...as of yet ann summers do not have anything that can reach onto high cupboards or remove spiders so we are safe!!

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-24 13:08:18

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

graz i'm quite tall so i can usually reach but if it was too high theres always a chair and as for spiders if its little i'd be ok but if it was big then the hammer comes out simple. lol

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-24 14:15:41

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

no need to make a scene ladies these are very reasonable!!

Rules for ladies to follow - Posted on 2005-02-24 16:44:27

realslapper
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

wouldnt it be handier just to shoot the bitch who wants to listen to moanin men

1 2 of 2 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ