HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-11 20:48:14

the_ox
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

As some of you are aware, i am divorced...now ex has decided to restrict my access, cos peeps from here r nice to me sons....so much in fact she has refused all access against the court orders.....just phoned local police station and scotland yard if i attempt to have the access allowed by the courts made in my favour i will be arrested for kidnaping.............HELLO i won the case.... May find me nicked tomorrow when i try to execute the order i won 2 yrs ago, but local sarg says he will nick me if i fight..................bet he bleeds more than me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fuck the police now thier hands are tied, ITS A SOCIAL WORKER SOCIETY NOW............................. god bless humanity............its gone.........

Replies

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-11 20:57:35

mad_misfit
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

wish you all the best in the fight to get access to your sons m8

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-11 20:59:59

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

you cant be hitting plod m8. do it legal throught the courts i know it sucks but if you get sent down what goods it gonna do the boys. yer ex mrs is a bitch of the highest order by the sound of things go see yer lawyer and set things in motion sue for custody its worth a shot and dont let the cow wind you up

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-11 21:00:52

weasleboy
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

ox im sorry to here that m8 i hope u dont do anything daft but i wood probably do the same m8.i just hope it gets sorted for the best for u and the boys .git n all as u is i no u is a good dad n u dont deserve the shit ure gettin .good luck m8

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-11 21:08:56

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

Ox hun take it easy and don't do anything daft. Actually they can't do what they say if you have access you are allowed it. Call social services for advice and citizens advice, but is a public row between u and ur ex in front of the boys good for them? Please think carefully ox, it'll come good in the end, but u have to put the boys first, they don't need to be upset anymore either. You should be able to go straight back to the court, if you have an access agreement she has to abide by it, and any restrictions must also be complied with. I'm so sorry you are having all this crap, it must be absolutely terrible, but hang in there! Don't hit plod it isn't worth it and u risk losing all your access permanently, please, please, please just try to keep calm. She sounds to me like she is trying to goad u into doing something daft, don;t let her win and prove u can do it legally! xxxx

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-11 22:36:24

papaninja
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Paul m8......... Dont do anything silly, remember when i had trouble with My Ex's bloke......... he always tried to goad me and he's a copper........Wanker was always trying to get me to hit him but i never rose to it. Pissed him off and the only reason i didn't hit him was coz then i'd never see me babies now would i. Play it by the rules my friend and you'll be ok, frustrating as it is, its for the best m8. Ian

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-12 08:10:49

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

m8...cool off, ...read above and take it onboard....now is not the time to rambo about venting yer frustration on any fecker who gets in yer way. i feel a contributing party to this by making the offer in the first place, not realising what a spiteful, mean, black-hearted biatch yer ex is. one fact is for sure, your boys need you ...and to have yer ex hammering into their skulls what a no good, jailbird their ol' man is will not be in your boys best interests, or for that matter ....yours! Suck it up m8 and follow every course of action that the courts make provision for....you will get thru this

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-12 13:08:21

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

and hopefully sooner or later fathers will get a fair deal from the courts, wheels are in motion at the moment within government due to the fathers for justice campaign. Just chill ox you know you are in the right, and a court will also see it that way. calm,and serene rise above it m8 be the most reasonable bloke they ever saw and the bitch will be forced to comply with the ruling of the court.

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-12 15:38:21

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I think your doing really well ox. i know i wuld have already shouted by now. Stay calm ox, show them courts there is no one better to ever tke care of your kids. She has no grounds for dispobeying the courts, unless you were a druggy, violent or an alchy then they cant stop you seeing em.

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-12 17:39:04

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Access denied, hmm not angry. Actually happy cos i am gonna drag her sorry ass thru the courts now and fuck how much it costs. 1st visit to solicitors is monday.

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-12 17:40:37

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

OOPS thanx guys and gals.....oh and the slow green bloke :)

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-12 21:29:45

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

You're welcome ox hun, you know we only want what's best for you (and your boys) cos we all care about you! Take it easy hun! xxx

Police and human rights - Posted on 2004-11-15 23:01:49

rubber
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

I'm for you ox But my interests lay with the children. My daughter has not had any contact with her dad since she was two. She came home with my dad and beat me to the floor. He had in the hour he had with her with social services attending, he had brain washed her to hate me. My mum had to drag her off me and took her to have a bath and calm her down. I just laid on the floor crying. But i went to a diffrent solicitor and got a child phyco thing envolved and he when asked why not let it go said 'what and let her win' hence i won the court order for him to write to her. he sent 2 birthday cards one 2 christmas cards and she is now 14. joys for me is cos i'm now unemployed cis have got involved and he will now have to pay for her lmao. even though he recives disability. it was the neck pains that made him violent, bet he never told the quacks about the voices in his 'ead. lol i can pick em eh!!!

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ