HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Good weather for NEC, who will dare 2 bike it???? - Posted on 2004-11-11 20:33:44

AnimalMother
600cc Boy Racer

United Kingdom

Check out http://www.met-office.gov.uk/weather/europe/uk/uk_printable.html Looks like it could be pleasant. Who is gonna risk it for a biskit????

Replies

Good weather for NEC, who will dare 2 bike it???? - Posted on 2004-11-14 12:53:25

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Well didnt bike it but a good show was for the roomies (bike show wasnt that good), but a big thank you to, Mark. Roeby Scorps Madd Thumper (and of course Charlie and Alfie) Scunjee Mo99ie Cards Wrossi and (Wife stealing bassa) Davie Devs Speedy xxxxxxx and Gix (short bloke in blue fleece) Melacony baby MEL the 1st with 8 hiding somewhere, (elusive bassa he is(and fuggin fugly) hence the elusiveness) Mel find a real man ffs...............if i missed anyone out, tough luck Good day out though xxxxxxxxxx to the girls, rest of ya fuck off till next time :)

Good weather for NEC, who will dare 2 bike it???? - Posted on 2004-11-14 15:44:25

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Well I had a good day I agree with ox the show weren't that great it gets to be abit of the same old same old. Now I have to bring it up ............... the pole dancers what was all that about I know u lads enjoyed it and I thought it was funny BUT riding a bike is not just a male thing so why do they make us woman feel left out I saw 2 token males in boxers (which was very nice thank you to who ever it was the marketing wasn't that good cos I can't even remember whos stand it was lol) Anyway I enjoyed the company I had which to me was the important bit so any other excuses to meet up is fine by me lol

Good weather for NEC, who will dare 2 bike it???? - Posted on 2004-11-14 15:51:34

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

Yep! Had a great time! Show seems to be getting worse, less and less small stands, all selling out to the big conclomerates (who cares if I spelt that wrong?). Good if you are in the market for a new bike tho (which as you all know I AM!) as you can have a llok and a sit on all new models in the same day which makes it easier to compare! True Roe, I do agree and it pisses me off big time! Women ride bikes too, and most of us have little interst in watching brainless bimbo with big boobs wobbling round the show in skintight cloths and higher than high heels! It's about time that biking got into the 21st century and catered for all and not just the male market. Trouble is all these things are owned by a few companies who ain't evolved! They need someone to make them sit up and take notice! I'm tired of commenting on these issues on surveys, feedback etc only to be told well biking always has been and always will be a male domain so get over it! Time they got into the real world, the same thing used to said of engineering! Haven't these dinosaurs heard of progress? Apart from that not all men are interesdting in seeing scantily clad women draped all over the bikes!

Good weather for NEC, who will dare 2 bike it???? - Posted on 2004-11-14 15:57:43

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

soooo glad i didnt ride...the puter thingumy in my car was telling me 1 celcius ambient on the way back home. yup as a few have mentioned the show sucked, the pole dancers rated 3 out of 10 and the peeps i met there rated 12 out of 10

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ