HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Real "Lawyer/witness conversations - Posted on 2005-02-18 07:13:32

The_Drifter
1300cc Superstar

Zimbabwe

I can not believe how stupid some lawyers or witness can be....Makes me glad Im a biker... Q: What is your date of birth? >A: July 15th. >Q: What year? >A: Every year > >*************************************************************** > >Q: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact? >A: Gucci sweats and Reeboks. > >************************************************************** > >Q: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all? >A: Yes. >Q: And in what ways does it affect your memory? >A: I forget. >Q: You forget? Can you give us an example of something that you've forgotten? > >**************************************************************** > >Q: How old is your son, the one living with you? >A: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which. >Q: How long has he lived with you? >A: Forty-five years. > >************************************************************** > >Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke up that morning? >A: He said, "Where am I. Doris?" >Q: And why did that upset you? >A: My name is Susan. > >***************************************************************** > >Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo or the occult? >A: We both do. >Q: Voodoo? >A: We do. >Q: You do? > >A: Yes, voodoo. > >******************************************************************** > >Q: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning? >A: Did you actually pass the bar exam? > >******************************************************************* > >Q: The youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he? >A: He's twenty > >***************************************************************** > >Q: Were you present when your picture was taken? > >***************************************************************** > >Q: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th? >A: Yes. >Q: And what were you doing at that time? > >*************************************************************** > >Q: She had three children, right? >A: Yes. >Q: How many were boys? >A: None. >Q: Were there any girls? > >************************************************** > >Q: How was your first marriage terminated? >A: By death. >Q: And by whose death was it terminated? > >*************************************************** > >Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse? >A: No. >Q: Did you check for blood pressure? >A: No. >Q: Did you check for breathing? >A: No. >Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy? >A: No. >Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor? >A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar. >Q: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless? >A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere. >Thank you for your time,

Replies

Real "Lawyer/witness conversations - Posted on 2005-02-18 09:12:56

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

PMSL superb!

Real "Lawyer/witness conversations - Posted on 2005-02-18 12:47:11

Colin
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Brill

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com