HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Ohio (USA) Girls............... - Posted on 2005-02-14 19:27:31

Wildchild
1000cc Pro Racer

United States

And before you ask, yes I am an Ohio girl!! :) Three bikers were sitting together bragging about how they had set their new wives straight on their duties. The first man had married a woman from Pennysylvania, and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed done at their house. He said that it took a couple of days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away. The second biker had married a woman from Indiana. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table. The third biker had married an OHIO girl. He boasted that he told her his house was to be cleaned, dishes washed, the cooking done and laundry washed. And this was all her responsibility. He said the first day he didn't see anything and the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a little out of his left eye!!

Replies

Ohio (USA) Girls............... - Posted on 2005-02-14 22:16:19

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl nice one

Ohio (USA) Girls............... - Posted on 2005-02-15 06:24:32

Harley_Nomad
250cc Rider 

Togo

I always knew Ohio girls were special....... Beat me, whip me, make me write bad checks!!! LMAO!!

Ohio (USA) Girls............... - Posted on 2005-02-15 09:34:43

10wheels
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Concon Lied she told me she was from TEXAS !!! LMAO nice 1 Wildchild 10

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ