HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

And You Think Your Job Is Bad!! - Posted on 2005-02-14 18:38:30

Wildchild
1000cc Pro Racer

United States

Among the 15 "worst" actual jobs in science, from the October issue of Popular Science Magazine: 15 Counting fish (one by one, for hours) that swim by dams in the Pacific Northwest. 11 The only two government bureaucrats whose job is to convince Americans of the merits of the metric system; 7 Researchers who reach into a cow''s rumen to pull out and analyze the stomach contents 4 Mosquito catchers who endure up to 15 bites a minute on three-hour shifts and hope not to get malaria 3 Researchers who extract sperm from animals for study or artificial insemination (and extracting from a pig is much preferable to extracting from a bull) 1 "Flatus odor judges" working for gastroenterologist Michael Levitt, who feeds subjects pinto beans, gathers gases in plastic collection tubes direct from the source, and then has judges sniff as many as 100 samples and rate them for strength.

Replies

And You Think Your Job Is Bad!! - Posted on 2005-02-15 12:42:29

jayr1cooper
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

the flatus job sounds an interesting one i do my own cos everytime i have a bout of flatulance i have to give it a sniff just to check the aroma, curry and chinese are always a firm favorite of mine

And You Think Your Job Is Bad!! - Posted on 2005-02-16 03:09:32

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i know a girl whos job it was to wank turky's and another who did the same job for pigs! wierd! and how do you list your proffesion on yer passport??????

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ