HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Holiday pulling tips - Posted on 2005-02-13 17:49:34

10wheels
400cc Rider

United Kingdom

While on holiday in Spain with a friend, I was confused as to why he would have all the women admiring him and not me…. Sitting at the bar over I pint, I asked how he did it, well he replied first of all you need a tan like mine, lets face it that bright white body isn’t doing you any favours, and you need to lose the Bermuda shorts and get a speedo. You also need to work on your walk and don’t even get me started on your hair! When you walk hold your head up, shoulders back, chest out and walk with confidence, women love that and for god sake put some gel in your hair. So over the next few days, I got myself a tan, bought a speedo, got a hair cut…and some gel and practiced and practised on my walk. On the 4th day I was ready to strut my stuff on the beach, so off we set…. Well bugga me, I had the tan, I had the speedo, I had the walk not to mention half a tub of friggin hair gel and still all the women looked straight passed me and admired him. Back at the bar over yet another pint I said there’s gotta be something else, his eyes looked away, nope nothing. After a few more beers and a lot of pleading he finally told me his secret…….. Put a potato down your speedo he said, I laughed in disbelieve no way, honest he said try it you’ll see. The next morning we headed down to the beach, I was all set…… my tan, my speedo, my new walk, the other half of the tub of gel and dare I say it, my potato. As we walked I noticed the women started to notice me, the more they noticed me and smiled the better my walk became, right up until they started to snigger and laugh, Oh my god he tricked me, he made me a laughing stock just to make himself look better. I grabbed him by the arm and after a few choice words, he said no it was not a joke. Just put the potato down the FRONT!!!!

Replies

Holiday pulling tips - Posted on 2005-02-13 18:25:16

FrogsR1
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

N1

Holiday pulling tips - Posted on 2005-02-14 00:47:12

yzfchick
400cc Rider 

Ireland

pmsl nice 1! hope u learned ur lesson lol

Holiday pulling tips - Posted on 2005-02-14 11:28:20

jayr1cooper
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

so if it looks like youve shit yourself spanish girls arent interested ill have to remember that when i go on holiday in may cheers for the advice

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ