HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Harley Davidson and Woman - Posted on 2005-02-12 19:38:09

FrogsR1
125cc Learner

United Kingdom

Harley Davidson and Woman Arthur Davidson, of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, dies and goes to heaven. At the gates, an angel tells Davidson, "Well, you've been such a good guy and your motorcycles have changed the world. As a reward, you can hang out with anyone you want to in Heaven." Davidson thinks about it and says, "I wanna hang out with God, Himself." The befeathered fellow at the gates takes Arthur to the Throne Room and introduces him to God. Arthur then asks God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of Woman?" God says, "Ah, yes." "Well," says Davidson, "You have some major design flaws in your invention: One, there's too much front-end protrusion Two, it chatters at high speeds. Three, the rear end wobbles too much. Four, the intake is placed too close to the exhaust." "Hmmm..." replies God, "hold on." God goes to the Celestial Supercomputer, types in a few keystrokes, and waits for the result. The computer prints out a slip of paper and God reads it. "It may be that my invention is flawed," God tells Arthur Davidson, "but according to My Computer, more people are riding my invention than yours."

Replies

Harley Davidson and Woman - Posted on 2005-02-12 22:49:03

Wildchild
1000cc Pro Racer 

United States

I think I have released a monster............namely Frog!! That was cute. Thanks, I loved reading them all and they brought smiles to my face..................

Harley Davidson and Woman - Posted on 2005-02-13 15:50:52

Ducatibird
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

that was very good frog, so good infact im gonna put it on our website lol prob get sack for it though but hey who cares, it's as funny as hell pmsl

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ