HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

The Four Horsemen - Posted on 2005-02-12 00:37:56

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider

United Kingdom

The Four Horsemen From the crowds came a slain lamb “I am alpha, the beginning I am.” Calling forth beasts numbering four A great lion was first with teeth filled maw A calf was second, a man was third An eagle came last a great winged bird Reaching forth the slain lamb took This sacred tomb, the seven sealed book At the breaking of the seal first A sound of thunder rolled and burst As the first beast spoke free “Behold this. Come and see.” A horseman rode forth upon a white steed Moving forward with steady, sedate speed He wore a crown and held a bow The Conqueror was he, and all did know At the breaking of the seal second A sound of thunder rolled and beckoned As the next beast spoke free “Behold this. Come and see.” A horseman rode forward upon a steed of red Bringing a feeling of doom and dread In his hand a sword he did wield For he was War and life he stealed At the breaking of the seal third A sound of rolling thunder could be heard As the next beast spoke free. “Behold this. Come and see” A horseman rode forth a mount black as night And all under his gaze felt the world’s plight With him he bore a pair of scales For he was Famine with gnashing hunger wails At the breaking of the forth seal A sound of rolling thunder did peal As the final beast spoke free. “Behold this. Come and see.” The last horseman rode forth his horse was pale At his coming all mortals did moan and wail Cowled in black shadows his features confined He was Death and all of Hell followed behind The slain lamb came forward once more As power he gave to the horsemen four A power upon the world to feast To kill with hunger, sword, death, and beast And with final words spoke the slain lamb “I am omega, the end I am.”

Replies

The Four Horsemen - Posted on 2005-02-12 00:46:41

davie
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

there was a young man called pale whose poems were a bit of a tale they went on quite long infact almost a song so i read em whilst drinking my ale

The Four Horsemen - Posted on 2005-02-12 10:38:02

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Im sure iv read that one Pale did you Pm me that ? Still fantastic, any news on ya book's ??? Ya number one fan !!!! hehehehe

The Four Horsemen - Posted on 2005-02-12 11:48:17

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

no hun i didnt pm you that one i only wrote it on tuesday.. although i did base a lot of the lines from the book of revelations 4:7 through to 6:8 if you read that sort of thing alot.....;-)

The Four Horsemen - Posted on 2005-02-12 12:49:38

10wheels
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Well I guess that beats my .... there once was a man from nantucket!!!

The Four Horsemen - Posted on 2005-02-12 14:13:00

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

na hun not a big reader........ must be me going mad hun, brain isnt workin so well at min.............

The Four Horsemen - Posted on 2005-02-12 14:15:08

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

pmsl @10..........

The Four Horsemen - Posted on 2005-02-14 15:49:08

papa
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Yet again Pale you turned out a gooden........... Oh and Davie.........pmsl......... Ian

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ