HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Great site with many photos from biker parties - Posted on 2005-02-10 19:54:16

Wildchild
1000cc Pro Racer

United States

This is another biker site. We camped next to this guy at one of our big biker weekend parties her in Ohio, USA last summer. He is a great guy, and yes, my photo is in here a few times. There are lots of photos. If you are offended by naked/half naked girls and even a few guys, don't use this link. You have been warned. We don't hold back when we party down!! Have fun! http://www.bootlip.net/

Replies

Great site with many photos from biker parties - Posted on 2005-02-11 03:54:39

sabremike
50cc Newbie 

United States

Wildchild: I took a look at the link. Wow. I live in Illinois and that makes me want to venture towards Ohio.

Great site with many photos from biker parties - Posted on 2005-02-11 16:34:51

Wildchild
1000cc Pro Racer 

United States

SabreMike, you should definitely venture this way this summer!! We are a crazy, wild bunch of people!! Have to be to survive in Ohio or we would die of boredom!! Try Wetzelland in Van Wert, Ohio the last full weekend of July, or our EasyRider Grand National Rodeo which is labor day weekend usually. You will see things you never even thought of! :) See you on the road........

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ