HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Drifter jokes (2) - Posted on 2005-02-08 06:40:28

The_Drifter
1300cc Superstar

Zimbabwe

Nbr 1 An Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again. The boy asked, "What is this Father?" The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is." > > While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat, old lady went up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady went inside between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse o rder. > > Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blonde stepped out. > > The father said quietly to his son... "Go get your mother. Nbr 2 On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die," she wails. Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be memorable! Is there anyone on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?" For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril. They all stare, eyes riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane. Then a cowboy from Texas stands up in the rear of the plane. He is handsome: well built, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. He starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt. One button at a time... No one moves... He removes his shirt ... Muscles ripple across his chest ... She gasps... He whispers... "Iron this -- and then get me a beer."

Replies

Drifter jokes (2) - Posted on 2005-02-08 07:51:32

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

nice one drifter - lmao!!

Drifter jokes (2) - Posted on 2005-02-08 12:27:18

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl nice jokes m8

Drifter jokes (2) - Posted on 2005-02-12 17:41:33