HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-02 20:08:51

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer

United Kingdom

ok update on that bike..... its also had a new engin 4000miles ago. as well as the £400 worth of new exhust system and new tyres. im gonna go sit on it and see what its like, Spoke to my mechanic again and he's changed his tune, says to go ahead and buy it cos of the new engin, he reckons its the CDI unit which he can get for me for £80.

Replies

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-02 20:48:04

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

whats a swingarm, a spindle a chain tensioner..............oops wrong thread cos a CD Player is for sale

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-02 20:52:27

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl@ox and paps still!!!

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-02 22:35:20

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

aww ya been found out, once again its only ox that actually speaks out for the majority, bear knows spoken to him about it, see ya got someone else to defend ya good going sick of ya lies, can post ya pvt to me here but i aint that sad

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-03 08:56:31

the_grim_reaper
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

No-one speaks out for the majority, Ox, everyone has their own opinion, or not in this case as it's a private argument. There are far too many holier than thou attitudes around here though and there seems to be a lot of people who think that they can decide who uses the room and who doesn't. I've only heard about the recent arguments second hand so I don't know what has gone on but, if the information is true, people are making it unbearable for others in the chat room. It's a public site, anyone can post, a few would do well to remember that, the clique is not wanted. Cheers Grim

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-03 10:26:21

papa
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Good point Grim.......... NO-ONE speaks for me either....i am more than capable of sticking up for myself thank you! How many times has it got to be said that this IS a public forum although placed here on the good will of Mark and Sarah. Its not for anyone else to dictate or harass others into leaving...... life is full of bullies, very sad people in my opinion...(note i said my opinion). If you dont like whats being said then use the bloody IGNORE feature.

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-03 11:07:04

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

I'v said it before and i'll say it again this is a public forum any one can post. if you dont like the post/person dont reply and use the ignore button. this bitching and snipeing at folks is so feckin dull , its the one thing i havnt missed while iv been away . if this shit carries on i will be leaving permanently, i dont need or want to see , hear or read about private fueds. if someone has a problem with another member dont talk to em and dont comment on their chat's either.

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-03 17:28:19

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

How many times has it got to be said that this IS a public forum although placed here on the good will of Mark and Sarah. Its not for anyone else to dictate or harass others into leaving...... life is full of bullies, very sad people in my opinion...(note i said my opinion). If you dont like whats being said then use the bloody IGNORE feature. well said ninja, err did i ask the person concerned to leave ...no, did i ask the persin not to post...no........was i asked not to post in a public thread...errr yes...... work it out, and cheers grim stating the majority was a bit out of order twas heresay, oops theres that funny word again. i would have posted in another thread but its not worth the linage for a new one oxo

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-03 20:35:27

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Ok i dont want to say this twice. If any of you have a problem with me, such as ox does, then can you just maybe not talk to me and not post smart arse replies to my threads. If you have something constructive to say then by all means ill listen, but if i leave this room in a state again i think ill leave for good. And ox, if you speak for the 'majority' does that mean you all want me to piss off? i think not, no one speaks for anyone, if someone wants to say ' i dont like you' then that is a simple enough message, i get the point and it was polite. So lets just not talk to each other ever again, i wont post on your messages and if you have nothing constructive, of worth or some advice about a bike etc, then please dont post on mine. Thanks xxxx

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-03 21:13:58

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Fine i dont like you, as for the accusations u made in the room about me calling you for phone sex, well u did encourage me on msn and when you called me, so there it is all out in the open. And its a open forum free for all to use, so get ya facts right pls.

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-03 21:35:46

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

OK then we have both made mistakes, ive got facts wrong about you and you have facts wrong about me. lets leave it at that. no more 'spilling the beans' and no more of this constant nasty remarks and telling tales... for both of us. Just put me on ignor and we wont have anymore problems. think we can do this? for everyone elses sakes. Its all getting a bit boring now. Im not saying lets make up because we have a huge personality clash but lets be civil from now on.

update on GPZ - Posted on 2005-02-04 17:33:50

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

I'm going to give up working away...it must be my fault :( Everytime I'm away peeps fall out...look out Gix...I'll be here a lot now so there's a chance we can all erm...well you know...carry on as usual pmsl!

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ