HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

just to remind Horny and Papa - Posted on 2005-02-02 08:24:29

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

tomorrow is the 3rd of FEB horny remember to pant lol wheni was in labour john said to me remember to pant where i said wish i rememberd to keep em on!!!! Papa forgive what ever Kez might say it is not her its her evil twin that speaks trust me!!!!!!

Replies

just to remind Horny and Papa - Posted on 2005-02-02 09:52:20

papa
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

God forbid theres another Kez.............lol Thanks for the advice I'm sure Kez will find it handy.........hehehehe Personally i think all this givin birth is overated, couple of mins of pain and thats it!! Dunno what all the fuss is about........... Dont worry already got me coat on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ian

just to remind Horny and Papa - Posted on 2005-02-02 12:06:05

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

oi papa you are pushing ya luck you cheeky git!!! ill try to push it out for you today fbb hun hehehehehe Not sure i can cope much more of this, feel like crap!!!! Your gonna feel pain papa LOTS of it, defo when roeby read's this pmsl

just to remind Horny and Papa - Posted on 2005-02-02 13:18:38

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Ian ........... couple of mins of pain r u sure i was at it 27 and a half hours!!!!!!!!!!!!! the reason men weren't given the task of having babies is cos there is no way on earth u would be able to handle it ......... lets face it u r dying when u have a little cold!!!!! i have a mate over in sheffield who is the biggest blackest man u have ever seen and just to give u a little taste of pain i'm gonna send him over to see u ........ btw did i mention he is gay and loves a challenge !!!!!!

just to remind Horny and Papa - Posted on 2005-02-02 13:23:25

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

oh and kez if ian isn't doing his bit get me on the phone and i will come down and hold your hand and give ian a thick ear while i'm at it .......... don't forget when u breath squeeze his hand at the same time and call him all the names under the sun.

just to remind Horny and Papa - Posted on 2005-02-02 13:47:49

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

pmsl........see papa i told ya!! hehehehehe Thanks roeby hun, got widwife on her way round today as still nto feelin to good.......papa's out fighting fire's so hope she dont tell me i have to go into hospital!!

just to remind Horny and Papa - Posted on 2005-02-02 14:49:55

graz79
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

When she had Callum she didn't get around to the pain killers. At one point she got it worng and the nurse thought she was going to break my arm!!! Oh and my thoughts go out to Ian. Wonderful as the outcome is it aint exactly a pleasent spectator sport.

just to remind Horny and Papa - Posted on 2005-02-02 17:12:12

papa
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Tiz ok Grazm8..........been there doneit allb4. thats how i know its not painfull......hehehehe If it was THAT bad then why do they keep having them?? Sarah...who said anything bout me being there for the birth...if i had my way I'd be off skiing so just think what I've had to give up!! Ian coats already on>>>>>>>>>>>>>

just to remind Horny and Papa - Posted on 2005-02-02 21:03:34

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

what u have had to give up??? what u have had to give up ?? oh dear god i can't speak, u'll be wearing a bloody concrete overcoat soon my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ