HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

pink! - Posted on 2005-02-02 03:48:23

macr1
600cc Boy Racer

Ireland

' My mind is blank, i cannot think, why any man, would use the colour Pink. There must be a reason or some sort of twist, do you think our wee Davie has a limp wrist. I've thought long and hard, for over a day, and my answer it seems may cause some dismay. Could it be our wee Davie is Gay.' Dedicated to papa and horny. Mike, you are next m8. lol

Replies

pink! - Posted on 2005-02-02 08:21:30

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

well he did live in Fife............that should say it all pmsl pmsl pmsl pmls.see i mlaughing that much now

pink! - Posted on 2005-02-02 09:57:02

papa
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Mac i owe ya one m8..................... Passion Pink i ask ya........... and they've got the cheek to call me gay because i chose to wear a fashionable shirt at our party......... Always thought thats the ONLY time you could get away with wearing something dogey was at a party.... Least i dont use PASSION PINK evey day!!.,,,,, i can just see his reply............."It's not passion pink.........it's Nuclear Red"........ blah blah blah hehehehehehe Ian

pink! - Posted on 2005-02-02 12:09:13

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Thanks mac hun hehehehehhe You looked good at new year darlin, dont you worry they are just jealous hehehe Burton's man!!

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ