HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

two jokes for ya'll - Posted on 2005-02-01 11:45:10

The_Drifter
1300cc Superstar

Zimbabwe

A Cuban-American family was considering putting their grandfather in a nursing home. All the Catholic facilities were completely full so they have to put him in a Jewish home. After a few weeks in the Jewish facility, they come to visit grandpa. "How do you like it here?" asks the grandson. "It's wonderful! Everyone here is so courteous and respectful," says grandpa. "We're so happy for you. We were worried that this was the wrong place for you." "Let me tell you about how wonderfully they treat the residents here," grandpa says with a big smile. "There's a musician here -- he's 85-years old. He hasn't played the violin in 20 years and everyone still calls him 'Maestro'! And there's physician here -- 90 years old. He hasn't been practicing medicine for 25 years and everyone still calls him 'Doctor'! And as for ME, I haven't had sex for 30 years and they still call me "that fucking Cuban! " A young Japanese girl had been taught all her life that when she married she was to please her husband and never upset him. So the first morning of her honeymoon the young Japanese bride crawled out of bed after making love, stooped down to pick up her husband's clothes and accidentally let out a big fart. She looked up and said: "Aww so sowwy...excuse prease, front hole so happy back hole laugh out loud.

Replies

two jokes for ya'll - Posted on 2005-02-01 23:38:19

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl i like those

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ