HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

together - Posted on 2005-01-31 23:41:10

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider

United Kingdom

Together As days go by we make our way Through this life their game we play Yet we walk tall straight and proud Never do we look towards deaths pale shroud From our foes we shall not hide For we do stand side by side Your strength of soul gives me reason From our love I will show no treason My sense of purpose gives you hope Together our future we will scope I will carry you when your strength fails And when the waxen moon pales At the rising of the sun I watch your back At the end of the day your resolve wont crack Together we can win overall Together our challenges we shall call With blades of steel we greet the dawn Devotion to each other we have sworn Across deserts we ride our steeds Freedom is on what our spirit feeds To face each day and problems anew And raise our eyes to sky of blue Chase the storm and ride the lightening Nothing shall we find frightening Together we stand side by side Our feelings we cannot hide I know you and you know me Together we can be free Face the rain and stormy weather But we will always stand together these words are my own they are all i have to say

Replies

together - Posted on 2005-02-01 10:21:43

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

One again fantastic Pale........Ya number 1 fan :D:D:D

together - Posted on 2005-02-01 19:56:18

persian_kitten
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

Excellent as always.

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com