HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Web site links - Posted on 2005-01-30 08:42:51

FrogsR1
125cc Learner

United Kingdom

hay mark have you thought of putting a web site links section here you could link to other site's and them to you eg my site wink wink

Replies

Web site links - Posted on 2005-01-31 21:39:13

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Hi, Yes, the next version of this software, (when I get around to writing it) will have a field in your profile that will allow you to add a link which will show in your profile and also on another page which will simply list all the links from all profiles. These links will only be shown if a link to this site is on the site that is linked to. I am also going to make the following changes: 1, The above. 2, The main page will list 'New' threads instead of the latest replies. 3, The forums page will be sorted by the latest posting whether that is a new thread or a reply, therefore keeping the most active posts at the top. 4, New signups will have to click a link in an email to confirm that the email address is valid before they can login. 5, Surnames will not be visible in profiles. 6, You will not have to be logged in to view profiles. 7, Login page will have a link to website terms of use and a check box to confirm that you agree to them. 8, A terms of use page 9, Registration page will have a link and check box as per number 7. 10, Pictures will not be shrunk quite as much when uploaded to the gallery. 11, When viewing a private message a reply button will be added. 12, The ability to add users to a personal ban list to stop them sending you private messages. 13, New Forum messages will have an option to be created using a WYSIWYG interface rather than just a text interface. 14, Some minor changes to the chatroom. 15, Easier forum thread navigation. 16, Forums to be divided into categories. General, For sale, Meets etc. If I have forgotten anything please let me know. Mark

Web site links - Posted on 2005-02-01 01:03:16

Wildchild
1000cc Pro Racer 

United States

Just a suggestion. Because of differences as far as what is acceptable in different countries as far minors are concerned, I would suggest some kind of disclaimer or something as far as the content of the photos on the site. That was one of the problems I have encountered. I understand now from what I have been told that overseas more explicit content is acceptable in the newspaper. I didn't know that. My hubby said something about a "page 6 girl" or something? I had never heard of her. Anyways, here in the USA, pretty much anything with boobs, buttocks, or the like would not generally be permitted in a a regular newspaper. So, maybe the above might be worth considering to some kind of a degree. Only submitting my imput.

Web site links - Posted on 2005-02-01 01:51:31

yamirider
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

just a little thing that may be good but by no means a problem. Loose either the new members/top users and have a currently online box, useful if ya tryon to see whose about. other than that and the bits youve identified, top site mark, many thanks for givin everyone a recreational home.

Web site links - Posted on 2005-02-01 08:42:34

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

mark... how tf could you have forgotton about me next week lottery numbers..*sniffs*.... i'm gutted

Web site links - Posted on 2005-02-02 19:31:34

FrogsR1
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

sry for delayfor my reply ive had no internet just a thought how about using invisionfree for the forum it would use less of your resorses

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ