HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-28 09:35:41

rubber
600cc Boy Racer

United Kingdom

While walking to universal theam park saw a stand with a card for the link http://www.baddcentral.com/ bikers against drunk drivers

Replies

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-28 09:53:47

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i'm not just a biker against drunk drivers i'm just a person who is soooooooo against drunk/drug driving. its my pet hate and i'm absolutly disgusted with anyone that does it. best case u get stopped and banned 2nd best case u kill yourself 3rd best u kill yourself and someone else (maybe a child) 4th best u kill someone and u live ........... now live with knowing that u murdered someone.

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-28 10:54:12

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i agree mike

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-28 12:35:33

concon
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

I had a friend of mine killed by a drunk driver, so I have ZERO tolerance for them! Definitely think punishments should be stronger!

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-28 13:24:21

papa
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

Driving whilst under the influence is worse than speeding in my eyes........ Ban for life and as Mike says lock em up!! I too lost someone to a drunk driver on a Zebra crossing as well, Xmas Eve a few yrs back....... Wanker drove off and when he eventually went to the police was given a ban and a fine..........!! Wheres the justice in that!! Ian

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-28 13:22:27

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I agree i hate drink/drug drivers.... been stupid anuff to get in a car with someone on drugs in a car very scary....never again!! 1 of my friends and ex boy friend were killed by a drink driver, My ex was killed by a drink driver (hit and run) and he was on his way to my house, in the DAY!!!! he was only 12 Second one was my friend, who was walkin home from the pub, load of blokes were on drugs......hit him and thought they had hit a dog, so they reversed back over him and left him for dead!!!! Found the car and guys 3 weeks later, they went to prison but has been given a diffrent idenitie as if peeps found out who he was he wouldnt be living..... i think they should NOT do anything to help people like this. They should leave them in a room with the family!!!!!! So you can understand HOW much i HATE people like this......if you no you are gonna go drinkin get a TAXI!!!! or a lift from someone else..... No need to risk your own or anyone else life for a drink or drugs..............

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-28 14:21:28

concon
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

There was a guy in Texas that was caught driving while drunk. Had a beathaliser fitted to his ignition. He used to get his kids to breath into it so he could start the car. COMPLETE @*&!head!

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-28 17:57:58

vibro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

a man who drinks in our pub,recently killed someone in a hit and run accident,he had been drinking,did not stop when he hit her ,a friend who is on the same charity committee as me is also a fireman they were called out ,he said that in 18 years hes never seen something as messy,apparently she was on the floor when the car hit her it completely destroyed her skull................i mean there was nothing from shoulders up he said there was skull and brain matter for over 20 metres as well as all the other stuff,the man in question also hit the man she was walking with cuasing fractured skull, broken leg ,and several other not so qiute serious injuries,the 3 rd person was unhurt,police caught him about a week or so later so they could not do him for drunk driving,now they are going for the death by dangerous driving angle he killed a 33 year old mother of 3 and hell probably be home in time for xmas,then to cap it all he keeps asking my wife and her friend to ask me for a chat as he feels no one will listen ,i just avoid him ,because despite bein an occasional chat to the man for what he did has totally turned my guts,oh did i mention he was not insured,personally i think he should get hung but apparently there is qiute a bit of sympathy as i found out last week when i spoke out against what he did and i actually had an arguement with a good friend over it.........we have all had a beer and driven......but not for a long time.........regardless of that i still think he should have stopped and took it like a man...am i alone with this thought ........i hope not

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-28 18:10:58

vibro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

when i said we all did it what i was trying to say was when you are younger ,you tend to do such things but as you get older you realise what could be the consequence of your actions if it goes tits up,i di not condone drink driving just thuoght id clear that up

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-28 18:51:27

jules
600cc Boy Racer 

United States

A drunk driver in a conversion van hit my brother in law on hi bike . She was going 50 in a 25 mph zone and didnt stop for the light, matter of fact she didnt stop till she hit the curb . He ended up with 4 compound fractrures to his left leg, broke his jaw completly on both sides and his cheekbone. He was in a coma for 21 days, his leg never healed proper and he ended up dying from complications of the accident 5 years later. She on the other hand got off because all the witness who saw the accident (term used loosly here)knew him as it was in his neighborhood and they nerev did a breathalizer on her.

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-29 10:34:37

rubber
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

to this also should be the consideration of drivers that take phone calls while driving a metal box. After all it distracts concentration. I cant multi task and dont even talk when i drive.

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-29 11:13:48

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

Right...I don't agree with drink driving...and I've also lost loved ones due to drink drivers, but I will say one or two things which are not saying I condone it as I don't. I think it's disgraceful and yes a jail sentence and a ban after the sentence and some other things are appropriate. There are one or two others things though, I agree sometimes young people do stupid things (no excuse I know), but there are a lot of people who actually do learn from their mistakes. I know people who have acted in such a foolish way when they were young and learnt their lesson when caught. They will not even have the one drink if they know they are driving, and that is, in my opionion how it should be. There is also the issue that a life time ban is ineefective as it only increases the offence of driving whilst disqualified, also leading to more unsafe, untaxed and uninsured (I know your insurance is invalidated if you drive under the infulence) car on the road. Once is destestable, but if people learn from their stupid mistakes they do at least deserve a second chance. They should be made to work with vicitms (that survive) and families of victims and to attend the scenes of some of these accidents to see what the reckless, thoughless stupidity of their actions has caused. It's these b**tards who do it on a regular basis that p*ss me off! Now they really do deserve to get some really awful sentence!

found a link - Posted on 2005-01-29 11:36:15

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

its just a pity that gatso's only get people that speed and at times thats just a couple of miles over the speed limt they do NOT catch drink drivers or anyone under drugs they do not catch the arseholes who come out in front of you etc i know at times traffic cops can be a pain in the arse but the less we have the more these twats get away with the other day my brother in law got flashed by a gatso he was doing less than 20 mph as they have it about 50 meters away from a junction to which we turn up to get home but the day before a guy came out of the pub wich is there could hardly walk got into his car and drove away Now did the gatso snap him bet yer arse it didnt he wasnt doing over 30mph but he was all over the road and when the cops where called you can guess what happend........................NOT A LOT

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ