HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

ok final hopefully quiz nite newsflash - Posted on 2005-01-25 22:10:03

davie
1200cc Race Star

United Kingdom

ok we have hit a snag folks...java has decided that it wont allow any more than 8 pvt messages to one person at a time. so to combat this we are now gonna have a team competition. you will still need to be in room 2 by 8 50 pm under your regular name. the quiz will start at 9 15 pm approx. We will nomianate 5 captains for the teams and then pick the teams. it will be names in a hat so theres no rigging etc. the team members will only pvt their team captains with the answers not us. the captains ONLY will pvt their answers to us . due to this taking a tad longer captains will have 45 seconds to gather their answers and pvt us...plz only one pvt per team. if theres not enuf ppl for 5 teams it will be 4 teams and so on. any moaning to be done in the main room..ie if your captain thinks he knows best...lol do not overload the pvt messages as we now know it wont work. so there you go any queries plz gimme a shout prior to 8 50 pm tomorrow night.

Replies

ok final hopefully quiz nite newsflash - Posted on 2005-01-26 03:22:24

macr1
600cc Boy Racer 

Ireland

lo davie, thought u were going to make it easy for me. This is the third different layout, pmsl

ok final hopefully quiz nite newsflash - Posted on 2005-01-26 08:35:33

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

davie hope you have the big book of questions because i have the big book of answers well so john tells me as i have an answer for everything lol

ok final hopefully quiz nite newsflash - Posted on 2005-01-26 09:48:22

papaninja
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

I've got a question for Davie............ HAVE YOU CONFIRMED THE RUDDY DATES FOR OUR FRANCE TRIP U FOOL???? some people...............sheesh.............tut tut............mumble mumble mumble........ Ian bet he cant remember what they are now either............fekin Passion Pink Pants

ok final hopefully quiz nite newsflash - Posted on 2005-01-26 17:47:27

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Oh you changed the time now, defo wont be coming in then, as papa dont finish drill night till 9.30 !! you said it was 10 yesterday

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ