HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

police on form.. - Posted on 2005-01-25 15:53:19

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

I read in the news today that the bogies used a heli,spotter plane and video equipment to catch a women driving to work eating an apple - she was fined 60 quid. It's enough to make you wonder if your on the right planet - what a complete waste of tax payers hard earned money - and to add to this nonesence the present government wants to put more of these imbeciles on the streets.

Replies

police on form.. - Posted on 2005-01-25 16:37:28

barmy_carmy
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

I totally agree with you. Soon you wont be able to fart without being fined!

police on form.. - Posted on 2005-01-25 16:37:04

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I agree with you there hun, bloody police there are better (worse) things they could be chasing, like Pop on his sunday drive. Who has no idea anyone else is around him!!! or kids joy riding!! people with only one head light workin, could go on and on.............. And they are telling us none of them have ever drunk a drink or eatten something while driving (bollox) Makes my blood boil !!!

police on form.. - Posted on 2005-01-25 18:18:31

si
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

The fact that it cost £10,000 to get to court etc is a fuckin disgrace!!!! why don't they catch real criminals!!!!!!!! oh forgot that would be too easy!!!

police on form.. - Posted on 2005-01-25 18:33:19

vibro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

THE DAY OF THE REVOLUTION IS COMING...........................AND ALL THOSE WHO OPPRESS MY BROTHERS ARE TOP OF MY LIST...HAVE A NICE DAY

police on form.. - Posted on 2005-01-26 08:49:18

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i got pulled over by the traffic cops in greenock one day at the traffic lights why you may ask well it was becouse of my rucksack i got told to take it off as i could coz an accident the cops where coming the other way i was stopped at light the driver nearly crashed the cop car when he saw in his mirror my ruckie thats when the about turned and the blue lights etc came on if you have seen my ruckie do you remember it mike my pink nutty tart one i had on at knockhill but dont worry the cops where really nice when they explained the driver saw it and nearly crashed the car with laughing and both of them said its really nice to see a girl riding a bike as not many do up here i had to laugh at my self at the remark girl think i was older than both of em put together lo hey it made my day lol

police on form.. - Posted on 2005-01-26 14:44:01

the_grim_reaper
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I personally think that the POlice have a hard job but they don't make it any easier on themselves by pursuing this sort of thing when there are about 10 million chavs out there, driving like complete twats. Chin and I saw one the other day, in our estate, near the shops, everyone parks in the road so you have to queue behind said parked cars until it's clear the other way. We were waiting the other day, as was the oncoming traffic, for a bus to squeeze through. Mr Chav twat is coming towards us, up to the back of the oncoming queue and decides that he's far too important to queue so he drives up the drop kerb, along the pavement and people's front gardens (all at 30 mph) and then emerges from between two other parked cars further down the road. There are times when I wish I was a plain clothes copper, I'd have thrown the book at him and then lied as well to get the little git banned for life. I wouldn't have felt guilty as it's only a matter of time before this tosser kills someone, hopefully himself, without taking anyone else with him. Cheers Grim

police on form.. - Posted on 2005-01-26 15:41:55

jayr1cooper
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

i do agree that coppers have a hard time of things and they dont endear themselves to joe public as some of them are arrogant wannabe hitlers. They have a place in society to catch the baddies that break the law and it appears that they pray on the little guys who in theory are an easy target namely bikers as thay all think that we are brain dead egits out to cause trouble. The real problem though is the Mp's who sit in there ivory towers making up more stupid plans to wreck everyones karma

police on form.. - Posted on 2005-01-26 17:57:08

vibro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

you only had to watch that tinpot little tosser on the bbc the other week on the cat n fiddle run talk about double standards for cars and bikes,still if i start on about him ill be here all night ....................................................mumble mumble..grumble..groan ..moan rant..

police on form.. - Posted on 2005-01-27 09:15:13

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i agree about the police having a hard time, i personally would prefer to see more cops on the street so hopefully they would get more of the real tosspot drivers, but at the end of the day they r only doing what they r told so i agree with jay its the laws made by wankers that needs sorting out, cos most of the coppers think it is bloody stupid.

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ