HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-24 21:01:49

Roeby
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

today is officialy the most depressing day of the year. And i don't know if its coinsedence or not but its been a shit one and i don't think i'm alone in thinking that. Lets hope tomorrow and the day after and the day after etc etc is better

Replies

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-24 23:19:48

rev_
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i dont know roeby hun, today has been a good day, was taken out to lunch by the boss, finished early, went back to pub, called my dad, he came to the pub, we left the pub, went to the curry house,came out,had a spliff and got a taxi home...oh and wrote the worlds longest sentance without using a 'full stop!) i think therefore today was a good day!! hic hic!

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-25 04:15:19

back_in_the_wind
250cc Rider 

United States

actually I have had a great day even tho we have about 30 inches of snow. It looks nice and I have always loved the snow so I am quite happy. I even made it to work today dispite the snowy roads, got some great pics of the ocean crashing even tho it was partly frozen, it only made it look prettier... I guess its all in your state of mind... keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you are up to...

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-25 06:52:14

The_Drifter
1300cc Superstar 

Zimbabwe

It sucked!!!!

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-25 10:00:41

the_grim_reaper
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Yesterday was truly shite, nothing would work for me at work and I went home in a right strop in the end. Today is no better either, Chin has hurt her neck (tautocollis) and is at home in agony, I can do nothing to help her and STILL nothing is working at work. Grrrrrr. Cheers Grim

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-25 10:12:42

jayr1cooper
750cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

my local radio station southern fm said about it being moody monday or whatever they called it and it seemed to be true at work although every day seems to be like that the prisoners were all shits and there seemed to be a tension in the air but we got through it with no bloodshed so it cant all be bad

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-25 14:18:14

papaninja
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Well yesterday was good forme but today has been a shit one.......... got called out earlier with my wholetime friends.......(only a small shop fire) Decided to move my Engine so others could get in and out of the carpark........ Only went and hit a fekin bollard didn't i.......... Shit loads of paperwork to fill out, damage to our pump wasn't as bad as it looked but we've had to swap Pumps over..... 2hrs later and I'm back home well embarressed.(never gonna live this one down) Fekin bollards.......... shouldn't have been there in the first place......... Doh............!! Ian

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-25 18:36:06

vibro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

EVERY BLOODY DAY IS DEPRESSING IF YOU ASK ME ..AS FAST AS YOU EARN IT ITS GONE.......NOBODY GOT TIME FOR ANYBODY .......ITS ALL RUSH ,RUSH,RUSH,.NO ONE USES MANNERS ANYMORE,PEOPLE NICK YER PARKIN SPACE,PUSH IN FRONT IN A QUEUE,PLAY LOUD INTOLERABLE MUSIC LATE AT NIGHT,HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES OR ANY ONE ELSE .....................................I COULD GO ON ...AND THATS JUST ME NEIGHBOURS......CALM DOWN VIB ITS ONLY LIFE.....DEEP BREATHS...LMAO...WELL YOU GOTTA....IF YOU DIDNT YOUD CRY

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-25 21:04:01

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

doesnt bother me Roe, the pills keep me happy and bouncing !!

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-25 21:15:54

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i don't take anything sevs i like to know if i am in pain or not right in the head that way i may have half a chance at sorting it out lol

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-28 11:10:04

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

lets hope that the rest of the days to come r happy ones ............ and even if they r not keep smile don't let the bastards know they got u down lol

According to scientists ........ - Posted on 2005-01-28 22:32:57

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

Well I have to say Monday was fairly shite for me, but today...well fecking hell it was a bloody disaster! Work wise all this is for all you nosey buggers! pmsl

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ