HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Rideouts 2005 - Posted on 2005-01-24 16:03:57

barmy_carmy
250cc Rider

United Kingdom

Hi I'm a new member, (pillion) My other half is Dave.(Pilot) We have a 1997 FZX750. Between me and Dave we've changed exhaust for a set of 4-2 Predator Race exhaust, We've lowered the bike with Hagon Shocks, now we are just about to book her in for derestriction via airbox and carbs, We are also changing rear sprocket from a 39 cog to a 43cog. So we will be flying soon! We quite often go to : West Bay, Poole Quay and Boxhill Dorking. Is anyone interested in meeting up with us or coming on a rideouts with us, or any suggestionsof other destinations. Not interested in going for rides when its pissing down with rain. Or we dont like to plod along at 50 or 60 mph. Dave rides fast but safely, ie. Dont overtake on blind bends etc.So if anyones interested in joining us for the coming season, let me know, Or would you like us to join you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

Rideouts 2005 - Posted on 2005-01-25 14:29:25

papaninja
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Nice to meet ya barmy hun, Used to live down in surrey and went to Box nearly every Sunday..... Living up here its not as easy to get down ur way as often as we'd like but we do have lots of friends down there still. When we come down I'll drop you a line and maybe meetup...... Oh and welcome to the madhouse.......... Ian

Rideouts 2005 - Posted on 2005-01-25 18:52:18

vibro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

same goes for me,when im comin down ill let yer know for a rideout...cheers for the invite

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ