HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 10:24:41

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

last summer thier i was parked in tesco's car park in the bike parking spaces now it was busy but thier were spaces in the other end away from the store now for my story as i said i was parked went in town and was walking back to my bike and what did i see well what i saw nearly had my EYES POPPING OUT MY HEAD there was Mr wanker trying to move my bike so he and MRS wanker could park there car in the bike parking bay to save em a walk i ask em nicely what the FUCK do you think you are doing he nearly fell over when he saw me with the bike gear etc and this was his answer OH THE BIKE FELL OVER I WAS ONLY TRYING TO PICK IT UP AND PUT IT ON ITS STAND THING i though hmmmmmmmm and said I THINK NOT as the daft arsehole had move one scooter and was trying to move my vfr to park his bloody bike oh i got this from mrs wanker well bikes should be parked and the end of the car park out of the way i mean we pay road tax so only car drivers pay for road tax and its nice to know that WE DONT

Replies

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 10:34:05

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

oh thart should say to park his bloody car

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 10:48:37

davie
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

sorry to hear that fbb..but im sorry if it had been me he would of been looking for a space in the casualty dept..never mind tescos

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 11:02:29

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

the stupidity and arrogance of joe public never ceases to surprise me. A mate of mine had just started work (new job) and had parked his bike in a car space (no specific bike parking) and people complained that he was taking up a space. Not wanting to be in any trouble he asked his supervisor if he could move the bike (he only found out about the complaint a minute before his lunch break ended) the supervisor ummmed and ahhhed and then went to get some clarification on the subject of parking. she came back and told him there was no problem and the bike could stay where it was and to next time get the name of the complainer and dept they worked in so that the company could educate them in parking policy.( a bollocking in other words) ahhh justice at last lol.

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 11:16:19

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Mark has had this same argument with a woman in a car park she parked in the Motorcycle only bay and when mark said in a nice ish way "oi ferkin shift" she said "well theres no car parking spaces left" to which Mark replied something along the lines of "tuff ferkin shit now shift it" after realising she didn't have a leg to stand on she did move but if he hadn't been trying to park at the same time u bet your bottom dollar she would have stayed.

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 11:31:04

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i saw a cop car parked in our bike parking bay in whitehaven and the local bikers had pinned him in bike front and back bikes locked and chained too. plod wasnt amused but not a lot he could do.

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 11:47:35

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

this tops the lot guy from greenock bought his new bike on the tuesday it was raining on wednesday sunny on thursday so he took his pride and joy out for a spin to largs were bikes are welcome and free to aprk in the car park.. his little brother was learning to ride so he came too they parked both bikes in a parking space now his bike was bright yellow and black and his little bros had L plates all over it sort of thing now largs is a sea town so a hell of a lot of familys go down there and kids play away happy in the car park now this woman shall we call her mrs fuckwit came into the car park with her car !! and reversed into a car space which sadly had the two bikes in it one of which was 2days old and yes she reversed over em but what was unbeliveable was when she did it she wondered what the bump was and why she was stuck but hey she put the boot down and really went for it and yes both bikes where totaled cut a long story short she told the cops who couldnt be botherd to turn up that both guys started to shout and swear at her i can tell you both were in shock and siad nothing she then threw a bit of paper with a number on it and drove off to which she came back 10 mins later to really shout at the poor guys to which we got round her and she then gave them the info they needed now for the end of this tale the woman ( mrs fuckwit) insurance comp phone the guys up and told em that she kept ranting and raving that they should HAVE NOT been parked there as this is a CAR PARK and not a bike park to which the insurace said shes a nut and that both bikes would be replaced no questions asked and both of them could hire out bikes and that she would be paying what got us was what if the bikes where 2 wee kids she knocked down as she didnt see the bikes !!!!

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 12:31:53

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 12:42:51

the_grim_reaper
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I have one thing to say to all the people (mainly in BMWs and Mercs, funnily enough) who park in the disabled spots in carparks. 'STUPIDITY AND LAZINESS ARE NOT HANDICAPS, SO MOVE YOUR FECKIN CAR'. Cheers ;-) Grim

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 13:02:40

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

grim my m8 who is disabled rides a bike with sidecar he only has one leg and arm he had a very bad crash on his bike to which his brother was killed parked in the disabled bay and got told to get his bike out and move he gave em the finger and when they saw that he had one arm and leg asked him to show his blue card to prove that he was allowed to park there as he has no windscreen to place it on told the arsehole to fuck off and then someone told them that they are on the front of the bike down by the wheel and what did AL do after that ask the old fart if he wouldnt mind holding his false arm and leg so he could sit and put em on the old fart nearly died

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 13:11:46

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i had something similar happen to my xj900 a year or so ago woman reversed into the bike and did about 700 quids worth of damage. she gave me her details (which turned out to be wrong and caused loads of delays) i got to hire a honda hornet for a month and a half at 70 quid a day and when the insurance was finally sorted out the whole thing had cost her insurance comapny over 5 grand laugh i nearly died. the xj is worth perhaps 800 quid on a good day.

car park - Posted on 2005-01-24 18:32:28

si
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

good job it wasn't my bike or it would av been murder on the dance floor!!!!!!!!!!!! What would they think if u tried moving there car!!!!!! FUCKIN WANKERS!!!!!!!!

car park - Posted on 2005-01-26 17:44:16

splodgetrike
50cc Newbie 

United Kingdom

not going to say who(might cause him grief from old bill) but a mate had same thing but car driver would,nt move so he rode bike back to work,borrowed the breakdown truck,removed car from parking space,then left it blocking entrance to car park!! mr car driver not amused but i bet he does,nt do that again!!!!!!!! keep smiling

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ