HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Sunday Volvo Wankers - Posted on 2005-01-23 15:05:51

the_ox
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

Err think the title says it all.

Replies
    1 2 of 2 
   Sunday Volvo Wankers - Posted on 2005-01-25 14:54:23

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

to be honest i think whatever car/van bike it is, doesn't matter the fact is there r bad drivers and bad riders and they end up spoiling it for the majority. Grim my mum drives an x5 the fact that is is rich has ferk all to do with it she is just a bad driver put her in anything and she will prove that point. Put a young kid in any car and they will drive like a prick cos they r trying to show off. The guy thats driving the van will drive like a prick cos it aint his it belongs to work so he doesn't give a shit if he hits u. and as for the old peeps they just drive crap cos they can't see well or confidence has gone etc but don't want to give up there independance, i'm sure we will all feel like that at some point. Also on the subject of bikes ...... well lets see, u can bet your bottom dollar that more bikes will ride badly after they have just come from a race meeting cos all of a suddern they think they r ferkin rossi and guess what guys u r not. why do u think there is always more police about at these meetings its not just that there r lots of bikers to pull its cos they know so many will break the law ........ simple don't ride stupid u won't get pulled me and my mates don't y? cos we don't go screaming down the road hanging off like a ferkin idiot. some of the fastest , if not the fastest, people on 2 wheels on the road, r the police and they do not take corners hanging off the bloody bike y? cos there is no need infact its better to go round more upright as there is more rubber on the road therefore its safer, also not been on and of your brakes is safer, and lets face it at the end of the day if there r all these people out cars and vans trying to get us then surely u have to be as safe as poss don't ya?

1 2 of 2 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ