HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 01:32:07

macr1
600cc Boy Racer

Ireland

was 1987, bad accident, ended up in the hospital. To cut a long story short, i'd been in the hospital bed for quite a while, when the nurse decided it was time i went to the toilet. Laxative mr mac? I open my mouth wide. No mr mac, we will have to turn u over for this one, yip(straight up the ass). Will take 15 mins for this to work mr mac. 5mins later mac is squeeling like a pig, i need the toilet. We've run out of chairs mr mac. Well mac could barely walk. So they got 2 nurses to support me and they dragged me 2 the nearest toilet, which as it happened, were 16 beds away at the end of the corridor. Well i huffed and puffed and banged (out my ass) the whole way and exploded just as they set me on the toilet. Bloody embarrassing, tho the morphine helped. Well dont be shy, whats ur most embarrassing moment

Replies

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 03:08:56

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

oh dear lol i'll think of one i'm pissed at the mo tho lol

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 07:59:11

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

similar story mac cept i was in traction and couldnt be dragged to a bog!

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 08:44:25

hipchick
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

most embarrassing moment.........let me think.. oh yeah when i was in hospital after having sarah. my sons PE teacher( bit of a hunk) was in for operation.he saw my son in corridor and asked what he was doing there, son said come to see my mom and new baby sister. so later that afternoon the PE teacher came to the maternity ward and asked to see me... nurses told him where i was in came in and sat on bed and there ii was with a screaming baby... a white nightie with pink spots and me boobies hangin out..... pretty embarrassing, and i still cringe when he comes to tescos.....

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 09:47:36

si
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

mmm...... oh yeah i once got so drunk i shit maself......nobody really knew though so it wasn't that bad......just messed a bit thats all..........

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 10:59:17

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

how come no-one noticed Si?? - do you usually smell like youv'e shit yourself lol!!

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 11:48:31

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Didnt embrass me at the time i was 11, but at a secondary school meeting i was handed a prospectus, i looked at it and asked my mum what prostitue meant, wasnt too bad we were only in a crowd of about 50 people..............i cring now , but then i didnt know, hehehehe

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 11:51:01

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

One other that stands out, i was in hospital, had just cut me thumb off, and there was no way of putting it back on so was well pissed off.........then had to go to another hospital to have me nose straightened (been in a serious fight ect ect), they mixed all me drugs up, i was found walking thru the hospital naked @ 3 am in the morning. How i got past the ward nurse she could not even explain. Bring back youth i say.............

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 13:42:40

si
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

It was late Jay everybody else was in bed.....and no i don't make a habit of smellin like shite lol

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 13:50:48

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

ive never really had many embarrassing moments. but i suppose the worst was when i was about 10, i used to be an ice skater up till a few years ago. i was going in for an ice free test (jumps spins and stuff) I was so nervous i forgot to take me blade gaurds off (plastic blade covers) and natually i went strait on my arse in front of the judges with lots of shouts of laughter from the crowd.... i had to skate my test with two big wet patches on my knees. never did that again!!

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 15:52:12

concon
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Mac .... My husband once broke his nose and had to have surgery to correct it. After he was released and we were sent home, I had to give him his drugs every 4 hours blah, blah, blah .... He was taking them with no problems (mind you he could speak or anything to protest) except when I got to the large bullet shaped medication in the foil wrapping (it was to relieve nausia). I tried to get him to open and his mouth and just clamped it shut and mumbled nuh uh, nuh uh, nuh uh. I got very upset with him because the doctor would not have prescribed them if he did not need them, etc. I phoned the doctor to explain that he would not swallow them and asked if it was necessary for him to have them. They quickly explained that they were sapositories. (between fits of giggles!) I could have died! Florence Nightingale, I am not!

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 18:09:19

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Not myself u understand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,havin someone nicked..........leading someone on ................oops several peeps............carrying on the act...........sounds fishy to me!

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 18:58:32

vibro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

ill be brief....................me mam walked in on me havin a right good wank on a sunday morning,she just stood there for what seemed to be for ever then she turned and left me mid vinegar........we never spoke for about a week and a half....wouldnt want that on ya cv would ya

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-15 20:07:00

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i was taken my drivers test in 1990 . was so nervous the examier was asking me a question i went to answer but in stead of talking i puked all over him guess what.............................. i failed............wonder why??

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-16 09:39:57

firebladebabe
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl@mike............and thoughs where just little hugs tae...............just wait till u get a reall big one!!

embarrassing moment - Posted on 2005-01-17 12:56:33

bubblesloves69
1300cc Superstar 

Next door to a pub in an interbred village, Kent
United Kingdom

After a heavy night on the red wine, vodka, lager and tequila (not so long ago) I stayed at a mates house. In the morning I was awoken by her saying darling were you poorly in the night? I replied no why? She asked me to look to the side of the sofa (where I'd been sleeping), I did and to my surprise I'd been sick on her brand new cream coloured carpet (bearing in mind I'd been drinking red wine) and then proceeded to tread it through the bathroom! I don't even remember getting up in the night let alone throwing up!! I felt so bad that I cleaned it with vanish for about an hour (whilst constantly gagging), it's left a nice big pink stain and pink footprints all over the carpet. I did offer to have it professionally cleaned but she said no.... needless to say I haven't heard much from her since!!!

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ