HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

should i.......shouldnt i ??? - Posted on 2004-11-06 22:12:44

vibro
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

what do ya reckon gang...........................................should i sell me blackbird and have a fireblade.............(not the new kind)....i dunno what to do....in a bit of a pickle......i want some useful feedback........cor i almost sound serious....

Replies

should i.......shouldnt i ??? - Posted on 2004-11-07 01:16:14

Chinupkneedown
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

Why do you want to get rid of the blackbird?? Why do you fancy a blade? I have had a blade and wasn't comfy on it - being a woman I found it a little too harsh, so I got rid and got a TL1000 - i prefer twins. Grim had a blade and got rid for a blackbird.... so perhaps he is the one that you need to talk to. I will tell him about this thread and get him to comment for you. Do what you feel is best for you hun. Always works for me.! x

should i.......shouldnt i ??? - Posted on 2004-11-07 04:33:41

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

if your asking its cos you want validation. not gonna happen m8 do what you feel is right and you will be happy. hey what do i know, i ride old bikes lol

should i.......shouldnt i ??? - Posted on 2004-11-07 12:24:23

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

my mate had a blackbird... he sold it for a brand new Z1000 cos it had a funny knocking noise that no one could find.... i like the frieblades, yay get one of them!!!

should i.......shouldnt i ??? - Posted on 2004-11-08 12:32:19

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

theres a family of blackbirds living in my trees. Don't look like any bike I have ever seen lol

should i.......shouldnt i ??? - Posted on 2004-11-09 10:54:50

the_grim_reaper
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Nah, don't do it, I got rid of the Blade for a Blackbird and I've never been happier. More power, more stability and it still handles. If I get a new job and the bike becomes a toy again, I might think about a change (if I can ever afford it) but, as long as I have a commute that the bike turns from a 40 minute crawl in the car to a 15 minute blast then I will keep the 'Bird. Go and look at www.blackbirdspares.co.uk , the owner is a bloke called Pete, lovely chap, if you are missing the handling of the blade then spend a few quid and he'll get your Bird handling like a Blade. Cheers Grim

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ