HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

i love old speaker magnets - Posted on 2005-01-06 04:39:43

savage_riden_kiwi
1100cc Pro Racer

New Zealand

they have a place on my handel bars for ever , my mate told me to put 1 on the bars , so that if any bugger fuking trys to take me out on the bike , let him have it well i have had it on there for 3 years now ,and i got to throw it the other day , for the very first time , shit the dude got a broken windscreen in the process, but he didnt get me lmao he actually tryed to hit me for fun, the arrswipe , bet he wont do that again in a hurry

Replies

i love old speaker magnets - Posted on 2005-01-06 06:14:26

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl nice one kiwi hmmmmm now where are those old speakers?

i love old speaker magnets - Posted on 2005-01-06 07:50:47

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

in this enlightened week of disclaimers and being nice it can seriously feck up a car to carry a few ball bearings in yer tank bag... i dont bother now ....its easier to dent the bastids door with a well aimed boot...the joys of sit up and beg riding

i love old speaker magnets - Posted on 2005-01-06 08:14:08

si
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

I always used to find a strong left leg and ripping wing mirrors off always works, very relaxing and theraputic, and their face always looks the picture!!!

i love old speaker magnets - Posted on 2005-01-06 12:11:44

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i like to bash my hand on the window it always scares them to death and the old hand signals r always fun. I also love the fact that peeps think i'm hard in my leathers it makes me laugh i couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag lol

i love old speaker magnets - Posted on 2005-01-06 22:59:52

dojy
250cc Rider 

United Kingdom

i was undertaken and pushed towards oncoming traffic once, had been to buy some mig co2 gas the one in the small bottle that fits in your jacket.... bye bye indicators

i love old speaker magnets - Posted on 2005-01-07 00:32:01

Strummer
50cc Newbie 

United Kingdom

I agree with scunji, ball bearings are a really effective weapon, although I'm still designing the Pump Action Flick Axe hopefully ready for caravan season.

i love old speaker magnets - Posted on 2005-01-09 09:15:24

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

has no real problems with cars at all on proper roads, the bike is faster than them. its the bloody pedestrians i have to look out for, the looneys like to jump out in front of me (especially in Whitehaven , the inbred mutants that they are) and the tourist walkers too they love to walk along a road 4 abreast and fail totally to get out of the way of oncoming traffic.(id make the buggers pay tax and insurance if they gonna use the road, and cyclists too.) am contemplating fitting a PA system to the bike in place of a horn ( "GET OUT OF THE FECKIN WAY YER DAFT TWAT", sounds so much better than beeeeeeeeeeep). hmmm wonder if i can get away with that in place of a horn at MOT time?

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ