HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

The purple hat - Posted on 2005-01-02 18:38:29

rubber
600cc Boy Racer

United Kingdom

A woman looks in the mirror: Age 3 Looks at herself and sees a Queen! Age 8 Looks at herself and sees herself as a Fairy Tale Princess. Age 14 Looks at herself and sees herself as fat "I can't go to school looking like this!" Age 20 Looks at herself and sees herself as" too fat or too thin, or too short or too tall", but decides she is going anyway. Age 30 Looks at herself and sees " too fat or too thin, or too short or too tall" but decides she doesn't have time to fix it, so she's going anyway. Age 40 Looks at herself and sees " too fat or too thin, or too short or too tall", but says, "at least I'm clean" and goes anyway. Age 50 Looks at herself and sees "I am" and goes wherever she wants to go. Age 60 Looks at herself and reminds herself of all the people who can't even see themselves in the mirror anymore. Goes out and conquers the world. Age 70 Looks at herself and sees wisdom, laughter and ability, and goes out and enjoys life. Age 80 Doesn't bother to look, just puts on a purple hat and goes out to have fun in the world.

Replies

No Responses 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ