HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

**Escapes the sin bin** - Posted on 2005-10-25 13:14:46

the_ox
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

Two grains of sand were walking together in the desert. Suddenly, one turned to the other and said, "Dude, I think we're being followed." # What do you get when you cross a poisonous snake with a horse? # I dunno, but if it bites you, you can ride it to the hospital! # What did the Momma Buffalo say to her child as he left for school? # Bison! # Why are crocodiles brown and flat? # Because if they were yellow and round, they'd be lemons. **runs off grinning a manical grin, the type that gets people locked up**

Replies

**Escapes the sin bin** - Posted on 2005-10-25 13:20:26

Motorhead
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

lmao! Nice one Ox dude!

**Escapes the sin bin** - Posted on 2005-10-25 13:27:26

THE_LAST_OUTLAW
1300cc Superstar 

Creaky Joint City, Achesville, Dodgyknee.
United Kingdom

Oi Ox!!!!! what sort of a m8 are you fecking off and leaving Scorps, Scunj and me in the "sin bin". One set of ok jokes isn't immediate release you know. Joe's King of the Bin so get back in here!!!!!!!!!! Outlaw.

**Escapes the sin bin** - Posted on 2005-10-25 13:37:46

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

A fisherman's wife gave birth to twin boys. When the babies were side by side, they always looked in opposite directions, so they were named Forward and Away. Years later the fisherman took his sons fishing, but they didn't return. Months passed, and the wife finally spotted her husband plodding sadly up the beach. He explained to her that during their trip, Forward had hooked an enormous fish. He had struggled for hours, when suddenly the fish pulled Forward into the water and they never saw him again. "That's just terrible! his wife said. "It was terrible all right," said the fisherman. "But you should have seen the one that got Away

**Escapes the sin bin** - Posted on 2005-10-25 13:39:38

rev_
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

hope that bin is comfy dude............

**Escapes the sin bin** - Posted on 2005-10-25 14:33:15

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Me too

**Escapes the sin bin** - Posted on 2005-10-25 15:46:54

Speedofile
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

pmsl@ox

**Escapes the sin bin** - Posted on 2005-10-25 16:20:15

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

A BLONDE, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do. "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?" The blonde said "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?" The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch." A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

**Escapes the sin bin** - Posted on 2005-10-25 16:25:37

THE_LAST_OUTLAW
1300cc Superstar 

Creaky Joint City, Achesville, Dodgyknee.
United Kingdom

Release Ox from the bin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Escapes the sin bin** - Posted on 2005-10-25 16:38:42

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Why Rednecks Make Good Soldiers Dear Ma & Pa: Am well. Hope you are. Tell brother Walt & Brother Elmer the Marine Corps beats working for old man Minch by a mile. Tell them to join up quick before maybe all of the places are filled. I was restless at first because you got to stay in bed till nearly 6 a.m., but am getting so I like to sleep late. Tell Walt & Elmer all you do before breakfast is smooth your cot and shine some things. No hogs to slop, feed to pitch, mash to mix, wood to split, fire to lay. Practically nothing. Men got to shave but it is not so bad, they git warm water. Breakfast is strong on trimmings like fruit juice, cereal, eggs, bacon, etc..., but kind of weak on chops, potatoes, ham, steak, fried eggplant, pie, and other regular food. But tell Walt & Elmer you can always sit between two city boys that live on coffee. Their food plus yours holds you till noon, when you get fed again. It's no wonder these city boys can't walk much. We go on "route" marches, which the Platoon Sergeant says are long walks to harden us. If he thinks so, it is not my place to tell him different. A "route march" is about as far as to our mailbox at home. Then the city guys gets sore feet and we all ride back in trucks. The country is nice, but awful flat. The Sergeant is like a schoolteacher. He nags some. The Capt. is like the school board. Majors & Colonels just ride around & frown. They don't bother you none. This next will kill Walt & Elmer with laughing. I keep getting medals for shooting. I don't know why. The bulls-eye is near as big as a chipmunk and don't move. And it ain't shooting at you, like the Higgett boys at home. All you got to do is lie there all comfortable and hit it. You don't even load your own cartridges. They come in boxes. Be sure to tell Walt & Elmer to hurry & join before other fellers get into this setup & come stampeding in. Your loving daughter, Gail P.S. Speaking of shooting, enclosed is $200 towards a new barn roof & ma's teeth. The city boys shoot craps, but not very good.

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ