HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-03 21:08:35

bbg1400
50cc Newbie

United Kingdom

I'll start this off. My worst was a D reg Honda CBX250 single back in 1993. I had to sell my big GPz coz I was skint and was given this bike solong asI made the last 3 repayments on it. It was slow, gutless, slow, uncomfortable and slow. Replaced it with my gsxr400 after i made the last repayment.

Replies

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-03 00:00:00

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

the worst bike i ever owned was my z750 ltd spent over a grand on the fekin moter over the course of one year let me down every time bloody heap

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-04 00:00:00

si
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

The worst bike i ever had was ironically the best aswell.It was a J plate ZXR 400 it was my first bike and was itching to buy the loudest and fastest thing i saw,hence buying it for £1900 then spending £100 on a back tyre which was squared off more than frankenstein's head!! then had to buy a full system which cost me £360 for a micron then a new battery,chain & sprockets,front pads,service,then had a prob with it starting,took me 3 months to find out that the alternator had 2 tiny cracks in the moulding of it which caused it to blow the regulator rectifier (3 times) then once i sorted all that out i blasted it down the motorway and proceeded to melt the motor!!!! Sorry forgot to mention that a coroner pulled out on me too but only caused slight bruising to my leg!!!! this cost me shit loads of time and money but was my first bike so i still loved it after all the grief!!!

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

the worst bike I ever owned was a vespa et4 that i used to get around the farm - it had a little aluminuim cog that slipped on the crankshaft for the starter - the teeth on the crank kept eating the teeth on the cog forcing me to use the kickstart which was only meant as a tempory alternative - I don't know if any of you lot have tried to kick over one of these et4s but it broke the sole of my caterpillar boot - this bike cost me a small fortune and in the end it was set on fire - for sure it was cursed - i have never been so unlucky with any other bike i have owned.

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

mmm....toughy that cos i've had a few mingers...oi yas bastids i was talking about bikes. GPZ900 has to go down as the foulest piece of crap i've ever ridden/owned/cursed. Honda Revere bought in a moment of madness cos it was soooo sensible and ultimately exeedingly dull. I'd like to say the Harley evo i had was the foulest but on reflection at least i sold it without loosing an arm and a leg. One of the best bikes i've ever had was a Honda Step-thru (C-90) which cost feck all to run never broke down, sadly a pay-rise and putting up with all the crap from me m8's the step-thru had to go ...ahhhhh me 350lc...that was the nads

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-04 17:31:49

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i thought of another old nail i used to have many years ago a cz250 twin ....... now that was a heap of crap couldnt even break the speed limit on it and that combination kickstart/gearlever wtf was that all about. i also had several superdreams and they were rubbish but strangely sold well after i had abused them i had a z44o ltd as well ............. am starting to think all my bikes were crap come to think of it. cept my lovely xs650 with straight through dragpipes and my halco 840, oh and the gsx1100 et thats in my shed . the rest of em were crap.

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-04 18:05:03

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

I can't comment cos I have only ever had 2 bikes and both have been brill. The beauty of Honda.

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-04 18:08:51

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Best giggle bike was the GT750 2 stroke tripple, mad as fek handled like shit, drank more than me but was great fun, Fav on was the 1st GSX750 got it from some muppet who had blueprinted the engine, and wacked on a russ collins drag pipe on it hehehehehehe

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-04 20:49:17

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Read into it mike got u is gettin senile, the GT750 was but it was also fun unlike u loosers i have yet to find a bike i have to slag off as much as you wingers

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-05 00:19:17

AnimalMother
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

My Raleigh Grifter was a bit crap!

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-05 09:59:42

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

My practice bike! It was Yamaha YB 100 with the poxy upside down fizzy box! Hated it, but it did help me out with the old dreaded U-turns! Still got me lovely RS 250, and sTILL waiting for me R6! Gix ya git come on hurry up and order it lol!

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-05 11:49:17

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

The bike i have now CG125.... it keeps breaking and its just a nightmare to ride, the throttle is too sharp, the rear break is to hard.. the break light doesnt want to wor properly, the paint has started to peel off the tank..... and thats only this month!!!

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-06 10:29:44

twobuffaloes
50cc Newbie 

United Kingdom

rode an aprilla 650 darke super moto for my direct access. I would have had a totally clean test ride if the heap of poo stayed in gear. I wound up with one minor fault , ie not moving off smoothly from a standstill. The bloody thing popped out of gear as i moved out of a junction. I would consider buying one if I had the money just to have the satisfaction of torching the sod. this is truly the fruit of a very sick mind ,I hate them to the point of distraction. Sad I know ,but that's just the way it is

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-06 15:14:13

valium
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Mine was sadley a Honda 90 many years ago. It was a death trap.

What is the worst bike you've ever owned ? - Posted on 2004-11-09 23:53:14

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

got to give the honda 90 its due though they are reliable. a mate of mine had one when young and him an a couple of his mates were determined to blow the engine up. they drained the oil and replaced it with washing up liquid. they then ran it for a few days thrashing it up and down some lanes at the top of the village. it didnt blow up tho so.... they drained the sump again and filled it with coke and repeated the thrashing of the machine to no avail. next they ran it with a sump full of water still no problems and finally with nothing at all still couldnt get it to blow. it was layed up for a few years until he needed some transport to get him to work, fresh oil in and petrol and it ran fine

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ