HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-03 18:40:45

Mark
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

If you find any problems registering or using the new site, or if you have any suggestions for new features please post them here, if it is a security issue please use the 'Contact Us form. Thanks Mark

Replies

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-04 00:00:00

AnimalMother
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

How about a gallery where people can upload pics of themselves, bikes, badgers, pens. Whatever.

jo
50cc Newbie 

Australia

Registaring is easy...but the java took me 1/2 an hour to download. What can u do for a bad connection...lol

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

How about a gallery where people can upload pics of themselves, bikes, badgers, pens. Whatever.

I am working on that already.

Mark

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Jo, Sorry but i thnk your connection speed is a bit more than I can help you with. lol Mark

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-04 16:31:44

AnimalMother
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

Hey Mark how about having a few catagories in the forum i.e. general, events, buy n sell etc?

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-04 18:08:01

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

how about errrrr it doesn't matter darling I'll tell u in bed later lol

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-04 19:33:34

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Hi, Forum categories are something I had thought about and are quite easy to do so I'll probably get them added shortly. Other thoughts I have had for the forum are: Sticky threads, messages that stay at the top, important ones - fairly easy to implement. Quotes, the ability to be able to include parts of the message your are replying to - fairly easy to implement. WYSIWYG Editing the ability to use fonts, bold, colours, images etc. in the messages - quite complex to do so may not be for a while. You can already use basic html tags in the messages though. A few other things I am working on for the rest of the site are: Sounds the ability to send sounds in the chatroom, a bit like you can in MSN. It already works for chat administrators but the commands have to be typed in the chat window. Picture Library to upload and share your photo's. Forgot password link a link for people to get their password sent to them via email. Email registration link a link sent out when a new user signs up to confirm their email address is valid. Floating chat window to enable a new window to be opened for the chat screen so you can still use the rest of the site without leaving the chatroom. There is no reason why you cannot have two windows open now, one for the chatroom and one for the rest of the site, you can log in twice. Meeting diary let me know if this is a good idea or not. The idea is that you can create meeting/party dates etc. and locations then other users can add their name to the meeting or not if they are not going. Shortly before the meeting an email goes out to everyone who has added their name as a reminder. Plus a few other bits, please let me know if you have any other ideas. Thanks Mark

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-04 22:06:21

AnimalMother
600cc Boy Racer 

United Kingdom

That meeting thing sounds great. Could you divide it into regions (NW, SW etc) to make it easier to navigate? I would like to agree that the website, forum etc are awesome. You've done a bonza job buddy.

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-05 10:02:54

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

I know I'm sad, but could we have a little avatar (of our choice, or yours?!) next to our names on posts? Also would it be possile to show who posted on a thread last? That way I might stand a chance of remembering if I'd looked at a post or or, or some form of flag for new/unread posts? Sorry for asking for so much....Roe will make you extra cups of coffee won't you Roe? (Please?)

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-05 10:11:29

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

Doh! Just saw it does say who posted the last reply, darn it told ya I needed specs, as I now have one less request (I refer you to the methodolgy of "with the money I saved by not getting a parking ticket....etc") is it possible to be able to edit our posts? For purposes of 1. making a prat of oneself again by putting something in a post and realising there was no need i.e. my previous gaff, 2. to eliminate our stupid spelling mistakes to prevent making a prat of myself even further (and yes it is possible believe me!) Or can we already edit our posts, but being a bit dim I haven't worked out how to do it yet?

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-05 10:30:41

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

OOOOH I thought of something else (I'm sorry!) can we please have a box or something on the home or forum page that displays if anyone or even who is in the chat room? I'm sorry I promise I'll go away now...you are wonderful you know that don't you Mark? (it's ok Roe not chatting him up, just creeping lol!)

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-05 17:09:06

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

can we please have a box or something on the home or forum page that displays if anyone or even who is in the chat room? I could do that but had decided not to. If I dont do that then you have to pop your head around the door to see who is in. Sorry. Mark

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-05 17:11:57

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

could we have a little avatar (of our choice, or yours?!) next to our names on posts? I'll do this one for you just because i'm not doing the other one. What would you prefer? 1, A predefined list of images. 2, You to upload your own images Mark

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-05 20:34:04

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

You are so the best Mark and Roe is great too. I don't mind whichever is easiest for you, either upload our own or pre-defined!

Bugs, problems or suggestions of the new site - Posted on 2004-11-06 22:10:02

vibro
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

mark and jo........this site kicks mcns ass...........way to go little acornsxxxxxx love vibro

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ