HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 11:53:22

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer

United Kingdom

Good looks catch the eye, But good personality catches the Heart... You are blessed with both!!...... FALTTERED?? dont be it was sent to me, i just wanted you to read it!!

Replies
    1 2 3 of 3 
   just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 11:58:51

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

who ever sent it sounds like he's after summat lol

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 12:00:02

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

heres another thought .................. if all brides r beautiful where do ugly wives come from????

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 12:15:44

si
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

ur only a bride for the day but then become the wife..........is that just a male perspective???? probably

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 13:02:18

bubblesloves69
1300cc Superstar 

Next door to a pub in an interbred village, Kent
United Kingdom

On the subject of marriage, brides, etc..... who has had a big wedding and who entained a smaller affair?? And tell me all....... did any of ya incorporate your bike into it!?! Obviously this is to all of you who are married!! hehehe

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 13:04:11

bubblesloves69
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Oh and also...... what happens if you have a great personality but look like you run into a reversing bus???? Does that mean you will forever be single or with somebody who is "not so attractive"???

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 13:11:03

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

beauty is in the eye of the beholder Bubbs - there's someone for everyone out there.

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 13:05:09

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

There was no bikes at mine i wasn't in to them at the time lol ............ I had the full white wedding the dress the church the choir the flowers the bridemaids the ushers the cars the fabulous reception setting the full sit down meal the speaches the photographer the video man the disco in the evening with a full hot buffet 120 guests (thats about the smallest thing i did) the bridal suite lol oh and of course the man of my dreams, who then whisked me away to Barbados for a wonderful honeymoon. Everything went according to plan apart from it rained in the morning which was disappointing but by the time we had got married the sun came out (tip for ya put some more money in the collection box in the church he stopped it raining for us lol) The hardest thing to sort out is the seating plan for the meal cos auntie jean can't stand uncle joe and your mother hates your father etc lol Got to say your wedding day is a brilliant day (what ever u do) I had a fabulous time but the best bit is the planning I really enjoyed all that. In fact so much so that some time in the future we r going to do it all over again (renew our vows I mean) but this time on a beach somewhere.

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 13:18:19

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

there is someone for everyone but something has to attract u to them in the first place and if it isn't looks and u never spoke to them how do u know its there personality lol

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 13:20:52

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

oh just had another thought I get to plan a wedding all over again anyway cos I'm the wedding planner for wrossi and davie pmsl

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 13:21:53

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

I was reffering to fugly feckers like myself - lol

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 16:37:37

bubblesloves69
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Joe I think the word ugly should be banned...... nobody is ugly..... everybody is attractive in at least a couple of ways to many people!

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 16:44:25

hornyangel
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

I agree........ there is someone out there for everyone, sometime the only reason people are single is cuz they are not ready for a relationship.....after a brake up......cuz they dont go out to meet people.or just cant arsed !! There will always be people out there who need someone, what ever they look like!! We choose our own path and if you find your soul m8 alone the way then GREAT but if you dont then KEEP trying....never give up on love! Never been married so cant coment...............

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 18:23:10

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

so theres hope for me yet then lol

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 18:30:30

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

Yep! We did the whole big wedding thing, had the lot! I even wore the old traditional white dress and we had Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (yes the real one) for our wedding car. My mum was the tutor on the set for the children and one of my other relatives was an extra in the film! We had a fantastic day, and the honeymoon was great, but Gix came down with chicken pox on the plane on the way home, and there were huge delays on the way home. Apart from that it was really great. Maybe I'll scan a piccie of us on our wedding day in! I had long, blonde curly girly hair, and Gix...well he had hair pmsl! I hated the planning...mind you my family kind of took over most of that! Hear what you're saying about the seating plan though, I still have nightmares about mine! We were going to renew our vows on our tenth anniversay, but we were skint because of Gix getting made redundant, and then we were going to do it last year, but didn't because of my mum, then this year skint again! We might do it next year (but I want my bike first lol!) I'll most likley even wear a girly frock again! Which reminds me...Ox my sweet, when's your day in drag?

just a thought - Posted on 2004-12-02 19:12:09

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

just to be awkward....tina and i decided that if we were gonna piss off some of the family on our wedding location.....we might as well piss them all off.....hence buggering orf to the other side of the planet we had an absolutely wonderful day....completely and selfishly focused on us and our committment to each other....instead of an errant aunt who has had a few too many and is chattin up the vicar....

1 2 3 of 3 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ