HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-11-29 20:40:59

Roeby
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

After their recent visit a few of you said you would send emails to their isp. Please take the time to do this as how they carry on spoils it for everyone and also causes me a lot of work tidying up after them. The details are IP address: 217.44.208.219 Email to: abuse@btbroadband.com Time and date: 2004-11-29 18:54:31 Please just send a short email saying what they did and what they usually do. You should include the ip address and time which is above plus the web address of this site, www.2wheeltalk.com or chat.bikers-engine.com. If they get a few reports they will take some action although it may take a while. I hava a contact at the bt network operations centre so I will also follow this up. Thanks Mark

Replies

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-11-29 21:49:06

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

one complaint emailed

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-11-29 22:45:22

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

theres another sent

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-11-30 10:51:34

Pale_Rider
400cc Rider 

United Kingdom

ive never seen this person online but i am more than willing to send in complaints becaused i am p****d off with imature idiots who have nothing better to do than mess other peoples lives up.

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-11-30 11:44:24

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

cheers guys and gals it will all help.

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-11-30 13:09:35

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

done mi bit.

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-11-30 14:50:56

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Do my eyes decieve me? Copied from the "Just Joined" list Login fudgencharlee Real Name fuckme fuckme Age 25-34 Sex Male From ddddddd, United Kingdom About Me My Photo Contact Me Send me a private message Status 50cc Newbie Member Since Monday, November 29, 2004 No. of Posts 0 Last Visited on Monday, November 29, 2004

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-11-30 15:02:53

Oman_joe
50cc Newbie 

United Kingdom

Bit sad really, that people like this get a kick out of abusing and insulting people. Are they kids with nothing better to do, or bored grown ups with no concept of how to have a life. Also contacted BT. Although, buy the right software, and you can id where they are, as in location eveything.... Can't you block their IP address from the site, and be done with it?

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-12-01 11:54:05

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Can't you block their IP address from the site, and be done with it? Yes and we do, but as you probably, know not everyone has static ip addresses so they may get a new one daily.

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-12-01 11:55:44

Mark
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

My contact is now done, see what happens. Eventually their isp will decide to do something if they get enough complaints. Also pointed out that making death threats, causing public nuisance, Sending a grossly offensive message via a public communications and Persistently making use of a public telecommunications system for the purpose of causing annoyance are all offences in the uk.

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-12-02 19:10:11

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Lo every1....just had the email copied below....are we gonna make a concerted effort and list "everything" or the highlights Dear Mr Thomas Thank you for taking the time to email us with this report. BT takes the abuse of our network very seriously and will take action against any customer found to be in breach of the BT Terms and Conditions. In order for us to take further action against this offender we will need you to send more information on the type of abuse that has taken place. If this was a port scan attempt, I will need you to send us the IP logs from your firewall software as this will show the IP Address used and the exact time and date the attack took place. If this was an unsolicited email that you have received from one of our users, we will need to see the full headers of the email to identify the account that was used to send it. Once we have this information we will be able to identify the account used and take action against the person responsible. I look forward to hearing from you soon so that we may investigate further. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, and please do not hesitate in contacting us again should you require to do so. Yours sincerely Dawn BT Customer Security Team. www.abuse-guidance.com This electronic message contains information from the BT Customer Security Team, which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individuals or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify BT by email immediately.

Fudge n Charlee pt2 - Posted on 2004-12-03 12:27:09

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

i got a similar email from bt wanting details of the offensive bitch. waiting for roe or mark to send me what details they can to send back to em.

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ