HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

wot a year that woz - Posted on 2004-11-27 22:30:54

mad_misfit
125cc Learner

United Kingdom

if you could pick a year in your life(just the one allowed)wot year would it be and why?.............mine would be 1999 one of the warmest summers,also went to see the toxic twin towers ball at wembley with a longtime m8 wot a day that woz......redhot summers day to start with loads o beers ...150 quids worth spent on beer...lots o pot.....free.he he.......wicked tunes all day.......oh an birds with tha tits ooot all day

Replies

wot a year that woz - Posted on 2004-11-28 14:31:49

Severian
1000cc Pro Racer 

United Kingdom

Im gonna choose next year...... im gonna take a gamble and hope this next one doesnt get ay worse than the last 19

wot a year that woz - Posted on 2004-11-28 22:21:18

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

Awww buckets at the ready....1989, was a fab year! Met Gix, got our own place together and he asked me to marry him, which I did (mad fool that I am!) so there! It was a great year, also because I got me first ever hamster that year, summat I had always wanted efver since I was a little kid and wasnever allowed! Gix got him for me, he was a long haired, black eyed white called Baldrick!

wot a year that woz - Posted on 2004-11-29 09:15:19

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

speedy, did u eat him???......I MEANT THE HAMSTER!

wot a year that woz - Posted on 2004-11-29 13:37:35

bubblesloves69
1300cc Superstar 

Next door to a pub in an interbred village, Kent
United Kingdom

Hmmmmm...... good year? Wot are they??? lol I must've had a few good years but can't remember any right now! S'pose best and worst woulda been 1997, made some great "friends for life" and sadly lost four late part of that year. Why am I always so feckin miserable lately!?!

wot a year that woz - Posted on 2004-11-29 13:45:47

scunjee
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

1977 a superb summer and the Queens Silver Jubilee, all us school kids were herded into Aber for the queens visit.... whilst waving flags and thinking what the hell are we doing here Her Queen-ness stopped and talked to the girl next to me, and totally unannounced i dropped me guts. Being a kid i found this very amusing, and so did the rest of the kids who chuckled and giggled en-masse. Needless to say the teachers were "not amused" to coin a phrase and an overly long lecture regarding flatulence in public places ensued to which i still cant remember what was said to this date

wot a year that woz - Posted on 2004-11-30 11:50:30

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

mine was 1997 ............ just after midnight Mark asked me to marry him got married 6 months later. Having said that it was not a good year either cos we found out Mark was ill 2 weeks b4 the wedding so there is no such thing as a free lunch. But all ended well when he had treatment and is now fine.

wot a year that woz - Posted on 2004-11-30 20:34:27

SpeedyRS
1200cc Race Star 

United Kingdom

Scunj my sweet, I'm a veggie! Lol! Didn't eat the hamster no, but smuggled him into the flat where no pets were allowed, also three gerbils joined him shortly, called Shaddow, Spook and Ghost. Followed by Edmund (another hamster) who "just appeared in the house one day while Gix was at work" lol! We officially got engaged in 1990, and married in 1991. Then I got a job (previously wasn't working) only for Gix to get made redundant a few weeks into 1992, which was a really shit year. Then it was kind of up and down like everyone's life I guess. Hoping that next year will be great for all of you lot, and us of course lol!

wot a year that woz - Posted on 2004-12-01 09:42:12

triker
125cc Learner 

United Kingdom

yep, deffinateley gotta be next year, this ones been a complete shit, lost 6 mates,4 illnesses 1 suicide, & 1 smash. a failed trike project & a few other bits 2.

wot a year that woz - Posted on 2004-12-04 14:07:48

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

1982/83 was kinda memorable for all the wrong reasons for me. i was 17 and had a yammy rd250. I was at a new years party and was very very drunk when a couple of us decided to go for a spin down to the beach and back (dunno why it seemed like a good idea at the time) got there no problem but on the way back i slammed into the back of an off duty policemans car that was reversing out of a driveway on to the road resluting in me flying through the air and braeking my leg my mates bike got hit by the bouncing rd and he likewise did superman impressions resulting in a fractured skull (he died seven times on the way to hospital but was brought back each time by the ambulance crew). several weeks later i was in court for , driving without due care and attention, drink driving, no helmet, and underage drinking. we were both banned of course and fined .............. lucky to be around to be banned i suppose.once out of plaster i went to my first bike rally in barrow in furness held on walney island on the way there (i was pillion on the back of a mates ratty G5 the seat was held on with a bungee across the middle) my mate got a cramp in his leg and stood up on the pegs to stretch the muscle back into place. unfortunatly the aforementioned seat acted as if it were hinged in the middle and i ended up being dumped rather unceremoniously of the back OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i lay there in the middle of the road with bikes flying by inches from my head eventually i got up and made it to the side of the road and had a smoke to calm my nerves. eventually i got to the rally and had a great time,1982/83 went on being bad but thats another story lol

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ