HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

The Second Ten Commandments - Posted on 2004-11-27 17:12:44

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

I came across this while reading - liked it and thought i would share it. 1) Thou shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities. 2) Thou shall not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass. 3) Thou shall not cross bridges before you come to them, for no one yet has succeeded in accomplishing this. 4) Thou shall face each problem as it comes. You can only handle one at a time anyway. 5) Thou shall not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows. 6) Thou shall not borrow other peoples problems, they can better care for them than you can. 7) Thou shall not try to relive yesterday for good or ill, it is forever gone. Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now! 8) Thou shall be a good listener, for only when you listen you hear ideas different from your own. It is hard to learn something new when you are talking,and some people do know more than you do. 9) Thou shall not become "Bogged down" by frustration, for 90% of it is rooted in self-pity and will only interfere with positive action. 10) Thou shall count thy blessings, never overlooking the small ones, for a lot of small blessings add up to a big one.

Replies

The Second Ten Commandments - Posted on 2004-11-30 12:02:20

Roeby
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

I like those and some r very good advice.

The Second Ten Commandments - Posted on 2004-11-30 13:11:49

joeboxer
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

cheers Roeby xx

The Second Ten Commandments - Posted on 2004-12-07 12:18:22

bear
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

bloody good advice m8

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved