HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Tricky3's bike is dead! - Posted on 2012-12-11 12:25:36

tricky3
125cc Learner

United Kingdom

Hi all. Haven't been on site for ages, some may rember me, the ox, gixxer,alisong, roeby and the like. Well I still have my life (only just) but no longer have a bike! In September a pratt in a new Range Rover decided he wanted my but of road and pushed me off it. I went onto the verge and through a ver very big road sign = IT HURT! My right leg bent the 3" steel pole supporting the sign, me and the bike went through the rest of the sign. On landing my left wrist broke. Result = hospital, wrist op - metal plate & screws, knee of right leg twice the size major rupture ligaments and tendons etc. plus back problems. Out of hospital for a while but still getting physio etc. Bike written off!!!! Wife doesn't want me to get another bike, doesn't want a phone call like the last one again! Has taken a while but other party has now admitted liability, still waiting for Police to say if prosecuting him. Lucky I had a good witness. So that's it bike dead but ME not. Will always be a biker at heart.

--

Replies

Tricky3's bike is dead! - Posted on 2012-12-11 21:09:45

the_ox
1300cc Superstar 

United Kingdom

Ouch, can sympathize.
At least your alive, nice to see you again.

--

I like long walks,especially when they are taken
by people who annoy me.

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ