HOME|LOGIN| REGISTER|MEMBERS LIST|UPDATE PROFILE|FORUM|PICTURE GALLERY|CHATROOM|CONTACT US|TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Welcome Visitor, Please Login, you have 0 new personal messages

Fly Fishing - Posted on

adz
1300cc Superstar

United Kingdom

For combining Bikes with fishing, its got to be Fly fishing, all you need is a rod and some flies.

At least this is what I have come to realize!
You may think that living in Scotland, 20 mins from loch Lomond I would fish all the time, TBH I never got the urge before, been to busy with work, bikes and bands.
Hmmph, sitting about in the rain all day waiting for a fish to bite? !?! Not me you would have heard me say !

Funny how things change. lol

I've been out a couple of times recently with a few m8's and I've got to say I am loving it !
Strap the rod tube to the side of the bike, flies and a flask in the rucksack and were good to go.

I'm a complete novice but after all these years of ignoring what has been right on my doorstep I think I have found myself a new pass time.
Especially when Its a great excuse to jump on the bike and head for one of our many lochs or rivers, fantastic !

So heres to all you Anglers out there, while through all the years of me saying to myself, Fishing? what's the point? I've got to admit it, you were right and I was wrong !

--

Adz.

Bandit 1216 wi loads of goodies on it, my pride n joy !

Replies

No Responses 

Copyright 2005 2wheeltalk.com
All rights reserved

Hosted by
Hosted by IDAQ